I can taste the 150's!!! Anyone else?

Options

Replies

• reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    162.6. Been here before lets see where it will go!!!
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    so not looking forward to the weigh-in tomorrow, had a rough weekend for eating and it's not even done! i might still be in the 160s :\
  • reneeot
    Options
    so not looking forward to the weigh-in tomorrow, had a rough weekend for eating and it's not even done! i might still be in the 160s :\

Sending positive vibes!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • reneeot
    Options
    162.6. Been here before lets see where it will go!!!

We went.....drum roll!

Down!! 161.4 haven't seen that number before. And to top it off I'm on my period. Ha! And still went down.

Let's see if it keeps it up!!
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    wooooo 159!!!!
    let's hope it stays there!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 lbs from getting out of the 200s, but I can't WAIT until I can see the 150s. :)
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    150 is my goal and I'm at 159 now...I hope to see 150 by New Year! Lets Go MFP! :happy:
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am also SO close.. 161 this morning. I was stuck at 163-164 for about 3 weeks and have finally broken through that hurdle. I am hoping to hit 159.9 by Christmas day and if not by then, by New Year's day to start my new year off right.. in the 150's!!! Wahoo!!! Great work everyone.. so insipiring reading about everyone's hard work and dedication!!

:drinker:
  • reneeot
    Options
    wooooo 159!!!!
    let's hope it stays there!

3 cheers for mirah56!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    I am also SO close.. 161 this morning. I was stuck at 163-164 for about 3 weeks and have finally broken through that hurdle. I am hoping to hit 159.9 by Christmas day and if not by then, by New Year's day to start my new year off right.. in the 150's!!! Wahoo!!! Great work everyone.. so insipiring reading about everyone's hard work and dedication!!

:drinker:

My original goal was 155 by end of year. I hope to get as close as possible.
  • skinnyack
    Options
    ugh... I'm back... can't hold 159. 160.2 this morning again
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    yuck, weighed in at 160.5 today.. and to top it off, had a downhill day of no exercise and sampling of the 2 types of cookies i made.. oh and add to it the several rice krispie treats i also chowed down on... mentally slapping some motivation back in my brain!
  • reneeot
    Options
    ugh... I'm back... can't hold 159. 160.2 this morning again

Only 0.2 ounces that hurts!!!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    yuck, weighed in at 160.5 today.. and to top it off, had a downhill day of no exercise and sampling of the 2 types of cookies i made.. oh and add to it the several rice krispie treats i also chowed down on... mentally slapping some motivation back in my brain!

:frown:

Sorry!!

I to went up this morning 162.2 !!! My official weigh in day is Thursday!!!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    hope your weigh-in goes well renee!!
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Today is an awesome day, I hit 159.8.. woo hoo!!!!! I am so happy.. now to not creep back up.. only go down from here..that is the tough part.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    The 150's are a been there, done that, ready to move on thing for me. I have been stuck in the 150's for a couple months. I WAS 149.5 during TOM, but I'm back into 151.
  • reneeot
    Options
    Today is an awesome day, I hit 159.8.. woo hoo!!!!! I am so happy.. now to not creep back up.. only go down from here..that is the tough part.

woo.gif
    I hope you stay out of the 160 Club!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    The 150's are a been there, done that, ready to move on thing for me. I have been stuck in the 150's for a couple months. I WAS 149.5 during TOM, but I'm back into 151.

I can't wait for that feeling: been there, done that & ready to move on from the 150's!!

Can't wait to be bumped to the next digits!!

bump.gif
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I just hit 159 this morning! Woo hoo! Haven't seen the 150's in about twenty years!