I can taste the 150's!!! Anyone else?

Options

Replies

• reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    today was my photo shoot day for weight progress!!

Nothing dramatic but I was pleased to see a difference in 4 weeks. I'm not posting pics yet, I think will at my 1/2 way goal. So far only lost 13lbs. Next photo shoot right before my sisters wedding!! Yikes!! Realistically I'll probably only be 4 lbs less, I'd love it to be 7 lbs so I can have lost 20lbs!! But I've learned my body loves being a turtle. My only consolation is what I lose stays gone!!
    :-)
  • reneeot
    Options
    2 days to weight in!! I hope I see the number 161!!!!!!

If I could just reach 155, then i don't care how long it takes me to lose the next 20lbs. I want to get to my happy weight 155!!
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    ok it happened for me!! i was really sick last week and couldn't really taste anything for a few days due to severe nasal congestion, so as a result of living off of tea and soup really lol...i lost 4 lbs, and made it into the 150's!! monday was my official weigh in day, and i was at 160.5, though after getting back into my workouts, today i was at 158!! hopefully i wont gain those sick lbs back!! hope everyone is doing well!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I am inching my way back in the right direction I hope this will help me stay there this time since it's moving so slow hoping I get there before the new yr hits!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    ok it happened for me!! i was really sick last week and couldn't really taste anything for a few days due to severe nasal congestion, so as a result of living off of tea and soup really lol...i lost 4 lbs, and made it into the 150's!! monday was my official weigh in day, and i was at 160.5, though after getting back into my workouts, today i was at 158!! hopefully i wont gain those sick lbs back!! hope everyone is doing well!

Wahoo!! You have been kicked out of the 160's club!!!!
  • meadows654
    Options
    I'm 163 right now and I can't wait to get into the 150's! My goal is to be ~130 since I'm only 5 feet tall. I have developed a couple big "rolls" in my middle - abdomen and waist. That's what I really want to see gone. If I look healthy and more svelte at a higher weight, then that's fine. It all depends on how much muscle I eventually build. I'm just happy to be moving around again! It's very difficult to be so busty and feel comfortable at the gym, so I do what I can at home. We have an exercise bike and a elliptical. I also use a twist board, and the Wii (Outdoor Adventure and Just Dance 2.) I want to start using hand weights and resistance bands again when I'm in the 140's. What's everyone else doing?
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    not yet but hopefully by spring!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    I have developed a couple big "rolls" in my middle - abdomen and waist. That's what I really want to see gone.
    \

Hey meadow, I posted about my belly fat here, I kept my sugar below MFP levels for 2 months and this what happened to my middle.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/140762-belly-fat-progress-pics-9-20-12-10
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Hey- if any of you are biggest loser fans- Did you notice Ada was 159! (Hope I'm not spoiling anything)- Looks like she was tasting the 150s also!
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    soooo close! i'm at 160!!!!
  • SafariLara
    Options
    got there about a week ago!
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    152 so I am tasting but I would like to taste 150!
  • reneeot
    Options
    152 so I am tasting but I would like to taste 150!

Watch it girl, looks like we are going to have to kick you out of the 150's club!!!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    got there about a week ago!

Wahoo!! jealous!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    soooo close! i'm at 160!!!!
    Keep us posted!!!
  • reneeot
    Options
    Hey- if any of you are biggest loser fans- Did you notice Ada was 159! (Hope I'm not spoiling anything)- Looks like she was tasting the 150s also!

Ada can join our club too!! Hee Hee:laugh:
  • reneeot
    Options
    Weigh in day and the scale failed me!!:sad:
    it loves that little number 163.2 or 162.6!! :-)

okay another 7 days til weigh in!!!! I have a feeling that me and 160 will remain in a close relationship for the rest of this year!!!
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i weighed myself this morning (as i do every morning) and i weighed 159!!!!!!!
    alas my official weigh-in isn't until monday so we'll have to see what's up, maybe i'll be at 158!
  • reneeot
    Options
    i weighed myself this morning (as i do every morning) and i weighed 159!!!!!!!
    alas my official weigh-in isn't until monday so we'll have to see what's up, maybe i'll be at 158!

Wahoo!!! Mirah!!! Let us know Monday if we can officially kick you out of the 160's Club!!! We don't want you back!!:bigsmile:
    :-)

Renee