Beware: Peanut Butter

Options
12346»

Replies

• aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Don't add water, add vegetable oil and some salt/sugar if you want.
    Ewww, no. You don't add additional oil.
  • Lockoz
    Lockoz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i would say NORTHSHOREGOODIES... simple ingredients.. nothing chemical.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    How many ya got?

I'll check when I get home, but I'm pretty sure I have at least 6-8.
  • bonjourjackie
    bonjourjackie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Look in the ingredients. They should only say "peanuts." That's it.
    No "oil," no "sea salt," no nothing.
    Trader Joe's has a really affordable one. They also have raw almond butter that's a steal!
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    PB2!!!

w/ Chocolate.

But PB2 isn't bad, very good actually...
    Will check out chocolate peanut butter for the kids....
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I must be the only person that doesn't like PB2. :ohwell:

I love the Smuckers Organic or All Natural, but the Target and Kroger brand all-natural versions are also really good. I LOVE peanut butter!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

You're not. I think it's disgusting. It's like eating chalk paste.

I don't hate it, but it is NOT replacement for peanut butter. I'd use it in smoothies to add flavor if I purchased again, but I would rather add a spoon of real actual peanut butter. I did last night and really 1 T of real PB made me "ice cream shake" super.
    I use chocolate PB in my smoothies so I bought the chocolate PB2 to save some calories, figuring it was just flavoring, anyway.

My smoothie was inedible.

I will take it :laugh: :laugh:

Put in extra protein first plz.
    You're welcome to it. I used about a tablespoon and still have the entire container. It's expensive so I'm having a hard time tossing it. lol

But I don't think you live near me. :-)

A jar??? I have almost an entire case sitting unused. Darn Amazon!!!!
    The Walmarts around here started selling it, so I can get it local. No way would I have bought a case without trying it. :-)

A friend pretty much forced me to try the regular years ago and I wasn't impressed even though she kept trying to convince me that I loved it even after I said I didn't.
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a peanut butter that i don't like. :) I actually like it smooth, crunchy - whatever way i can get it. Reece's peanut butter cups were sent from the gods!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

The Walmarts around here started selling it, so I can get it local. No way would I have bought a case without trying it. :-)

A friend pretty much forced me to try the regular years ago and I wasn't impressed even though she kept trying to convince me that I loved it even after I said I didn't.

Yeah, I will never do that again. LOL