how to deal with sister's body/food comments?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Kill with kindness. When she says your butt is big, agree with her. Tell her how you've noticed how her butt has stayed perfect, and you're ashamed that your butt won't fit into your favorite pants anymore. Look pathetic and ask for a hug.

When she complains about the rich heavy food, agree with her. Tell her you're clueless in the kitchen, and you've always been envious of her cooking skills, and tomorrow if she doesn't mind, you'd like her help cooking.

Lying is bad, I know :( but, aren't you curious what her next move would be? I know I am!
    best of luck

LOVE IT!!!!!!! Anthony I'll make sure to keep you posted :devil:

This is the exact wrong approach. Stop cowwing down. I'm not saying to resort to violence but by agreeing to what she says truth or not you are giving her the power. Take the power back.

To be fair, someone already suggested murder early on in the thread.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    FYI, she sounds like she exhibits a few traits of narcissism/narcissistic personality disorder. There are lots of resources for how to deal with it on the internet. Good luck!

Yeah, I agree with this. I like the book, "Why is it always about you" by Sandy Hotchkiss