What do you do for work?

Options
Katy009
Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
I was just wondering what everyone did for work.....or are you at work or home on the computer? I can't seem to keep up with the discussions all the time because I get interrupted and by the time I get back, everyone has moved on to other things. :grumble: Also, I am several hours ahead....right now this post is like 10 a.m. and for me it is 7 p.m. and I am getting ready to head home. So when I am online all day, I guess everyone else is sleeping. :ohwell: Back to work, I own my own shop and sell a little of everything. Anything I think people will buy at least :)

Heading home.........have a great day everyone!!

Replies

• Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering what everyone did for work.....or are you at work or home on the computer? I can't seem to keep up with the discussions all the time because I get interrupted and by the time I get back, everyone has moved on to other things. :grumble: Also, I am several hours ahead....right now this post is like 10 a.m. and for me it is 7 p.m. and I am getting ready to head home. So when I am online all day, I guess everyone else is sleeping. :ohwell: Back to work, I own my own shop and sell a little of everything. Anything I think people will buy at least :)

Heading home.........have a great day everyone!!
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    I'm a customer service representative so I have troubles following the posts too, lol.

Its 12:15 here right now, 15 minutes til lunch!!
  • cmccune712
    cmccune712 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am a Social Worker, so it is very hard for me to stay on top because I am always out and about doing visits, but I just set time each night to log in everything. I do miss a lot of the posts though.
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    I'm an artist and work from home...also give horse lessons during the spring-fall, so I'm usually here, and can pop on when I feel like it...but even then, it seems to go by pretty fast sometimes. And some topics don't seem to pick up much at all...
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I have often wondered the same thing about the folks on this site.. :huh:

I am a commercial, personal, health, and life agent for an independent insurance agency. :bigsmile: My company recently opened an office out where I live and I manage it along with my regular agent duties... haha, I said 'duties'! :laugh: It's pretty cool - even though everyone hates insurance! haha! :laugh:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I am home with my kids. Homeschool 4 of them, one in college. I am a concert pianist, so I also practice, and teach piano. We are nearing the end of public school here in Texas, and I have lots of students from the school coming over for me to play the piano accompaniment for their violin, viola and cello solos that they are taking to the State competition next week. So, right now, between concerts and that I'm pretty busy, but not too busy to get on here on and off during the day to log foods and see what's going on.
  • Kmn927
    Kmn927 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am a Customer Service Rep for a Bank..
  • Kmn927
    Kmn927 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am a Customer Service Rep for a Bank..
  • Aprilxlirpa
    Aprilxlirpa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Clinical research associate in the diabetes field.
    Love it!
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I work 2nd shift so I'm here till 2 or so. I do peek at work sometimes too. :noway: In the banking business.
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I run this all the servers here:

www.empirix.com

I mean all of it (call it about 150 total).

everything server or network related in this place, I have touched it at one point or another. With the possible exception of a few of the engineering servers (those are scary anyway, I want nothing to do with them). It's exhausting, but challenging.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I'm a Complex Coordinator for a Phone Company.
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    I am a Project Manager in Learning and Development (HR dept) for a fitness company. It coordinate and track training for employees regarding orientation, sales training, workplace harrasment, etc.
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm a customer service representative for a company called neiman marcus which sells designer clothing
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I'm in receivables management (collections) for a large telecommunications company..

muah ha ha ha
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.

Very nice, how much?
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.

oh babe. you so classy. i didnt think that was legal round yah. you must have a cover up.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.

Okay, then I live at...

O' wait, where am I??? Hahahaha!!!! :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.

Very nice, how much?

For everyone else or for VIP's like yourself? :wink: