What do you do for work?

Options

Replies

• iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    oh, i may as well mention that i am a graphic designer at a news paper. I love it. I make ads all day and then usually see them in print the next morning, which is a pretty cool feeling. I also design books, and am currently working on the Bi-centennial history book of the county i work in. yay!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.

oh babe. you so classy. i didnt think that was legal round yah. you must have a cover up.

SHHH!!!! Not so loud!!!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.

Very nice, how much?

For everyone else or for VIP's like yourself? :wink:

Rar. :bigsmile:

:blushing:

do you accept tradework?
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Dang, Sparks! I'm boring... :sad:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.

Okay, then I live at...

O' wait, where am I??? Hahahaha!!!! :laugh:

Where ever you need to. :wink:

*makes pec muscles dance*

:laugh: (this is getting rediculous) :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Accounts payable clerk for a small company that purchases and sells aircraft evacuation equipment and for our sister company which is the overhaul and repair shop.
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    I am home with my kids. Homeschool 4 of them, one in college. I am a concert pianist, so I also practice, and teach piano. We are nearing the end of public school here in Texas, and I have lots of students from the school coming over for me to play the piano accompaniment for their violin, viola and cello solos that they are taking to the State competition next week. So, right now, between concerts and that I'm pretty busy, but not too busy to get on here on and off during the day to log foods and see what's going on.
    i respect this so much!! i took piano until i left for college, when i decided to be a music major! that only lasted for 2 years tho, then iswitched over to the art department.
  • Manda86
    Options
    I am home with my kids. Homeschool 4 of them, one in college. I am a concert pianist, so I also practice, and teach piano. We are nearing the end of public school here in Texas, and I have lots of students from the school coming over for me to play the piano accompaniment for their violin, viola and cello solos that they are taking to the State competition next week. So, right now, between concerts and that I'm pretty busy, but not too busy to get on here on and off during the day to log foods and see what's going on.

I used to play cello... a loooooong time ago.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.

Get a girlfriend, please:laugh:
  • Manda86
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.

Is this where I put in my application? :tongue:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.

Okay, then I live at...

Rediculous? Or INTERESTING???? :huh: <---like my uni-brow???
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.

I'm trying, but noone will talk to me!!! :sad:
  • iluvsparkles
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.

Okay, then I live at...

whatd you expect, getting everyone all excited about your current profession. Its a good thing i became one of your hoes before you got so popular, or my place might be in jeopardy.
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Gigilo for hire.

I'm trying, but noone will talk to me!!! :sad:

None of us believe that for a SECOND, Sgt!!!! :noway:
  • beep
    Options

I used to play cello... a loooooong time ago.

My FAVORITE instrument. It's so beautiful, and mello and heart wrenching. I'm playing Faure's Elegy with a student. These students are exceptionally good, and are the winners of the local competition.
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    At the moment I'm the logistics and customer service manager for a holistic pet food distributor.

It's a really good job (especially compared to my previous ones) but not a super long-term one. Just don't tell my boss I said that... :wink:
  • pmd14
    pmd14 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I was (I guess I still am) a nurse for 30 years. Hospital for 25 (adult intensive care, hemodialysis, and neonatal ICU) and then home care for 5 years. Just stopped working in august shortly after my 50th birthday. I'm looking for something part time or at home. Could use the money? Any ideas are welcomed. I love to read, do research, organize and of course eat :laugh: I thought about a library or book store. I tried to write but wasn't disciplined enough.
  • beep
    Options
    i respect this so much!! i took piano until i left for college, when i decided to be a music major! that only lasted for 2 years tho, then iswitched over to the art department.

Art and music, go hand in hand. I wouldn't recommend a music major to many people, it gave me ulcers. Art, for me, is just pure fun!!! And no concerts from memory at the end of the semester!
  • uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    I'm a customer service representative for a company called neiman marcus which sells designer clothing

I love Neimans! IMO, it's so much better than Nordstrom.

I'm counting down to when the one opens here in Washington. :love:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Well, in the interest of keeping this topic on the rails (I have a way of COMPLETELY derailing topics I post in, I'll endeavor to do better here....)

I am actually the COMPLETE opposite (well, maybe not the COMPLETE opposite) of a Gigilo for hire.

I am a Security consultant and member of the security team for Samaritan's Purse International. We are a Christian Relief Organization who specialize in bringing aid both foreign and domestic. We are proud that we are able to heal the sick and sad, both physically as well as spiritually.

I am hoping that within the next few months I can transfer to the Children's Heart Project. It's our program where we bring Children with heart conditions in thrid world countries to the US and Canada for life saving surgeries. It rocks as we are able to do such good work for God and lead the little ones and their families to the one who made it all possible, Jesus Christ. :happy: