who doesnt like when guys gain muscles

Options

Replies

• _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I don't find offense to anyone else's opinions. You like what you like. From a medical stand point anytime I see obese people, male and female I see diabetes or other diseases just waiting to surface. I see way to many people die extremely young in hospitals due to obesity. That's my motivation for staying healthy. Definitely not for attracting woman or getting laid. I would hope they would be attracted to my personality more than if I have a six pack.

you don't have to try and attract to get laid though, you're off the market lol
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Guys that try to gain muscle are dumb. :glasses:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's attractive when a guy is completely musclebound, but that is just my opinion. He can do whatever he wants.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Todd matches me pretty close. I'm 5'9", 225lbs, my BMI is higher. Proving once again that BMI is total garbage.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    *whispers seductively* zaftig....Rubenesque......dare I say hirsute?
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    As opposed to what? You're on a fitness site asking who doesn't like when guys gain muscle, what do you think happens when people work out? Anyone who does fitness properly, rather than say, just cardiovascular but the proper thing like a good balance of cardiovascular and strength training is going to gain some muscle. It's inevitable. Even just pure cardiovascular workouts is going to require some muscle gain. I think you're being a troll or you're just plain judgmental. In any case, don't come onto a fitness site, talking against muscular gains and not expect eye rolling.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Just what the world needs: another anti-body type thread.

Now my life is complete.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I have dated a few girls that said they "hated muscles/bodybuilders". They were the most insecure, attention seeking, controlling people to be around. Had one girl try to tell me that I couldn't wear tank tops in public because 'everyone' looked at me. Same one made a scene in a restaurant because the waitress smiled and talked to me for "too long". I said "yeah, I am the one paying the damn check so to the waitress you mean nothing." Also, the women that say they hate the muscles the loudest are the ones that secretly desire them the most. I forget my psychology, but there is a term for that.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    please send all of these reject muscly men over to me. you feel free to keep the 'normal' ones.

kthnxbye.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Personally, I MUCH prefer guys with meat on their bones, the 30% body fat guys. Cuddly bear guys. Buff, ripped, cut, swole, muscular, whatever you want to call it, not attractive to me, and I hate it when that lower-torso/ crotch V is visible. Body builder types, keep away from me.

It's like you try to be as offensive as possible

IKR
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Personally, I MUCH prefer guys with meat on their bones, the 30% body fat guys. Cuddly bear guys. Buff, ripped, cut, swole, muscular, whatever you want to call it, not attractive to me, and I hate it when that lower-torso/ crotch V is visible. Body builder types, keep away from me.

It's like you try to be as offensive as possible

IKR

But she works on a farm and never does any exercise.

So there.
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I don't like overly big, musclebound guys, but a guy with nice muscle definition is very attractive. :love:
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options

That's not meat. It's fat.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    It is not my favorite look on either men or women but to each his own. They are not doing it to impress me

On the female side, I prefer this;

7805343b-92f2-4986-8fa9-935190873f21_zps4991a861.jpg

To this:
    581e81d3-4a55-4ce9-918a-3279d677bcc4_zps93df39c3.jpg
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    i hate when a guy has bigger muscles than me. thats why i poison them.

awesome.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I've known girls that like that....I've also known girls that don't like that.

How will I ever know how to look with all these opinions.
    To blow your mind even more, some of us girls don't care either way if you have a good personality, intelligence and are at least somewhat attractive.

"Somewhat attractive" = code for rich?
    No.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Just what the world needs: another anti-body type thread.

Now my life is complete.

You know the (MFP) rules:

Body-shaming is never allowed...

...except when it is.
This discussion has been closed.