who doesnt like when guys gain muscles

Replies

• Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Same here especially the body builder type.I find it gross. prefer guys who are not fat but in between, more like average size with a flat stomach.I don't like guys with big belly either as I find it a big turn off. I also don't like when guys are too skinny.so basically a guy who is average size and look nice without those big muscles

Aren't you a peach? :noway:

Or not...

its my preferenceso get over it.I cant help what I am attracted to
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    I am just here for fire and girl fights.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Same here especially the body builder type.I find it gross. prefer guys who are not fat but in between, more like average size with a flat stomach.I don't like guys with big belly either as I find it a big turn off. I also don't like when guys are too skinny.so basically a guy who is average size and look nice without those big muscles

Or not...

But you can help how you express that in public.

Just sayin'.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Anyone else who doesn't like the look of guys who gain allot of muscles and look extremely buff?i prefer the normal look and I don't dig that look.anyone else

You jumped all over her choice of words and forgot to judge her spelling and punctuation. Carry on.
  • rml_16
    Anyone else who doesn't like the look of guys who gain allot of muscles and look extremely buff?i prefer the normal look and I don't dig that look.anyone else

You jumped all over her choice of words and forgot to judge her spelling and punctuation. Carry on.
    You get strikes for doing that so I had to refrain.
  • W31RD0
    W31RD0 Posts: 173 Member
    I've known girls that like that....I've also known girls that don't like that.

How will I ever know how to look with all these opinions.

Yeah all those opinions just get in the way.

Disregard females, acquire gainz.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member

Or not...

But you can help how you express that in public.

Just sayin'.

Girl_Fight.jpg

IDK but I figure for the men who are muscular or trying to get there will not care that some women think they will look "GROSS".
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    As somebody who now deliberately avoids the opposite sex and also social siuations (pure hermit!) as a result of repeatedly being called 'gross' for the way that I look, this thread has been a bit of an eye-opener.
  • _JustDG_
    _JustDG_ Posts: 1,584
    I just like guys. :love: Mmmm...
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    As somebody who now deliberately avoids the opposite sex and also social siuations (pure hermit!) as a result of repeatedly being called 'gross' for the way that I look, this thread has been a bit of an eye-opener.

LOL that doesn't happen to fit people. Nice try though.

Errrr....yes it does. Why? Because you have to be the kind of guy who the OP is describing before you're deemed anything near fit. I haven't been near anybody in two years. I left the online dating scene with my tail between my legs after receiving unsolicited abusive message after message. Nice try? Get your facts straight first.
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member

yes you will get reported
  • yopeeps025

Errrr....yes it does. I haven't been near anybody in two years. I left the online dating scene with my tail between my legs after receiving unsolicited abusive message after message.

So what have you been doing the past 2 years?
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member

You could also get reported for saying a body-type is "gross"

Just sayin'
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member

Because the former is generally allowed but the latter is a certain strike.

Community guidelines (all hail!) are serious business.
  • MsBetteDavis
    MsBetteDavis Posts: 118 Member
    So this thread definitely took a turn that I didn't initially see coming.

I think there's definitely something to be said for people watching their language when describing their preference in what they find attractive in other people, but at the same time, I think there's also something to be said for people being allowed to like what they like.

I don't think that the OP should be jumped on for stating she prefers slimmer and what she refers to as "normal" men (although the choice wording of normal maybe should've been avoided here, considering when we all read the word 'normal' we more than likely have a different image in mind, and the other problem with that word is that it ends up excluding a massive section of people, and you've now sort of called all of those people 'abnormal' which can be taken in an offensive way, even if that wasn't the intention to begin with), but obviously when it comes to the internet, our words really need to be carefully chosen, in part, because when a person reads a paragraph on the message boards, there's zero tone behind it so we have no idea how to interpret the way that the OP is saying anything, and it's hard to tell when a person is intending to be offensive.

Anyways.
  • I_need_moar_musclez

Errrr....yes it does. I haven't been near anybody in two years. I left the online dating scene with my tail between my legs after receiving unsolicited abusive message after message.

Going to the gym to try and look better and I'm awaiting a psychologist appointment to work on my self-esteem (deep rooted issues way beyond the scope of this thread.)
  • yopeeps025

Going to the gym to try and look better and I'm awaiting a psychologist appointment to work on my self-esteem (deep rooted issues way beyond the scope of this thread.)

I feel you man. Good job. Glad to hear you are bettering yourself and not falling to the other way. I kind of have similar issues. Self-esteem and self confidence is definitely one thing I need to work on.
  • rml_16

You could also get reported for saying a body-type is "gross"

Just sayin'

Good thing I didn't say that.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    So this thread definitely took a turn that I didn't initially see coming.

I think there's definitely something to be said for people watching their language when describing their preference in what they find attractive in other people, but at the same time, I think there's also something to be said for people being allowed to like what they like.

I don't think that the OP should be jumped on for...

I think it is rather common for people to transpose the words normal and average...which is what I think the OP did.

Americans tend to be less than precise in their choice of words, in a way that can be considered merely careless or indicative of long practiced social injustices, or anything in between the two extremes...

I can understand the backlash, though. Such is life on the interwebz.
This discussion has been closed.