Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    1330268105_vascular_man_gag.jpg
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    I still remember the day after the Miley Circus "twerking" thing. Queue the "she needs to squat" chant. Was that considered skinny-fat shaming?
    I thought so. I hate when people make comments like that on here. A lot of others do, too.

+1
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I like muscles... they are useful, and attractive! The fact that they come many shapes and sizes is just a bonus.
  • drsdc63
    drsdc63 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I like muscles... they are useful, and attractive! The fact that they come many shapes and sizes is just a bonus.

Great attitude :-)
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    In to find out where all the "normal" guys look like football/soccer players. Address or coordinates, please and thank you.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I have dated a few girls that said they "hated muscles/bodybuilders". They were the most insecure, attention seeking, controlling people to be around. Had one girl try to tell me that I couldn't wear tank tops in public because 'everyone' looked at me. Same one made a scene in a restaurant because the waitress smiled and talked to me for "too long". I said "yeah, I am the one paying the damn check so to the waitress you mean nothing." Also, the women that say they hate the muscles the loudest are the ones that secretly desire them the most. I forget my psychology, but there is a term for that.

Yikes...and you say you attract insecure girls? I can't imagine a woman with a healthy self esteem putting up with that ^^^
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    I have dated a few girls that said they "hated muscles/bodybuilders". They were the most insecure, attention seeking, controlling people to be around. Had one girl try to tell me that I couldn't wear tank tops in public because 'everyone' looked at me. Same one made a scene in a restaurant because the waitress smiled and talked to me for "too long". I said "yeah, I am the one paying the damn check so to the waitress you mean nothing." Also, the women that say they hate the muscles the loudest are the ones that secretly desire them the most. I forget my psychology, but there is a term for that.

Yikes...and you say you attract insecure girls? I can't imagine a woman with a healthy self esteem putting up with that ^^^
    The waitress LOLed pretty hard.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    Options
    Personally, I MUCH prefer guys with meat on their bones, the 30% body fat guys. Cuddly bear guys. Buff, ripped, cut, swole, muscular, whatever you want to call it, not attractive to me, and I hate it when that lower-torso/ crotch V is visible. Body builder types, keep away from me.

That's not meat. It's fat.

She's more of a pork belly girl than a filet mignon girl, I guess
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    im trying to get bigger but not body builder big just built! ;)
  • Chibukalu908
    Options
    What if this was the OP, what would the reaction be:

Anyone else who doesn't like the look of girls who gain allot of weight and look extremely chunky?i prefer the normal look and I don't dig that look.anyone else

Outrage and a lot of butt-hurt and the ever so popular "You're fat shaming!" outcry.

So it's wrong to point out fat shaming but fit shaming is cause for panic basically?

My point was that whenever someone says they don't like fat women the inevitable cry is that you're fat shaming. Not everyone likes fat women or men. Not everyone likes fit women or men. I am personally attracted to fit people. I would not date someone who was extremely overweight because that's not what I like. Does it mean I'm fat shaming? No. It just means that I am not attracted to someone who is fat.

I guess that was my point. If someone says, "I don't like fat people," people are kind of like, "well of course not." If someone says they don't like some aspect of fit people the whole world stops and gasps.
    Please start a thread with that title. I am sure you'll see a lot of "well of course not" responses.

LOL people are easily offended so its inevitable you will bashed. I wont be one of them because I am not touchy about the subject since I am not fat. Even if I was,you an always lose the weight right? My heaviest was 140 and I had to do something about it and I am 5`3 so there is no way in hell I would allow myself to keep gaining weight till I reach 300 lbs .no way:noway: o yo wont get any flank from me but I guarantee if you start such thread you will from allot of people on this site
  • HardcoreP0rk
    Options

Even *kitten* and bullies get a few laughs now and again.

Let's review:
    You a) in a classic case of misogyny, assumed that the waitress recognized your masculine bread-winning abilities and factored that into her strategy of securing the best possible tip by catering to you alone

and b) in even more misogyny, assumed that your date was completely uninterested in picking up or sharing the tab

and c) in a move of utter and complete nastiness, insulted your date in front of another woman who is paid to provide the both of you with service

But she just can't get on in the world...what with how jealous and insecure she is about your muscles. That beeyotch. You deserve better.
  • AbsolutelyRaw
    Options
    Personally, I enjoy muscular men. Not just for the way that they look obviously. I admire the dedication it takes to build a muscular body. Their dedication far extends past the gym; they have to watch their diet closely as well. Regardless, of how big or small the man's muscles are, they should be admired and enjoyed as the work of art and skill that they are.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Eh I don't care as long as he has his own weights...cause I don't share well.

ETA: I like men in general who are healthy, happy, secure in themselves and well like sex...oh and is employed...anything above and beyond that is...icing. :drinker:
  • eric_sg61
    Options

Let's review:
    You a) in a classic case of misogyny, assumed that the waitress recognized your masculine bread-winning abilities and factored that into her strategy of securing the best possible tip by catering to you alone

and b) in even more misogyny, assumed that your date was completely uninterested in picking up or sharing the tab

and c) in a move of utter and complete nastiness, insulted your date in front of another woman who is paid to provide the both of you with service

But she just can't get on in the world...what with how jealous and insecure she is about your muscles. That beeyotch. You deserve better.
    Wow you've got some issues. Were you there? I didn't think so. I took a friend to buy my 1st car. The salesmen didn't even look at or talk to my friend at all. Why, because I am the one who was buying.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Anyone else who doesn't like the look of girls who gain allot of weight and look extremely chunky?i prefer the normal look and I don't dig that look.anyone else

Outrage and a lot of butt-hurt and the ever so popular "You're fat shaming!" outcry.

So it's wrong to point out fat shaming but fit shaming is cause for panic basically?

My point was that whenever someone says they don't like fat women the inevitable cry is that you're fat shaming. Not everyone likes fat women or men. Not everyone likes fit women or men. I am personally attracted to fit people. I would not date someone who was extremely overweight because that's not what I like. Does it mean I'm fat shaming? No. It just means that I am not attracted to someone who is fat.

I guess that was my point. If someone says, "I don't like fat people," people are kind of like, "well of course not." If someone says they don't like some aspect of fit people the whole world stops and gasps.
    Please start a thread with that title. I am sure you'll see a lot of "well of course not" responses.

LOL people are easily offended so its inevitable you will bashed. I wont be one of them because I am not touchy about the subject since I am not fat. Even if I was,you an always lose the weight right? My heaviest was 140 and I had to do something about it and I am 5`3 so there is no way in hell I would allow myself to keep gaining weight till I reach 300 lbs .no way:noway: o yo wont get any flank from me but I guarantee if you start such thread you will from allot of people on this site
    Well, aren't you special.

And 20 years old.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
  • HardcoreP0rk
    Options

Let's review:

Wow you've got some issues. Were you there? I didn't think so. I took a friend to buy my 1st car. The salesmen didn't even look at or talk to my friend at all. Why, because I am the one who was buying.

I'm sorry...there's a waitress helping you buy a car? What? Maybe it's confusing because you're comparing apples to paperclips...

Lucille-wink.gif
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Let's review:

How in the world would a waitress know who was paying for a meal, though?

When my SO and I go out, it's as likely that I'll pay as that he will and that's pretty common these days.

Plus, if you're rude to my dining companion but nice to me, I'm going to notice that and a decent person wouldn't be very happy about it.
  • eric_sg61
    Options

Let's review:

I'm sorry...there's a waitress helping you buy a car? What? Maybe it's confusing because you're comparing apples to paperclips...

Lucille-wink.gif
    It was called using an example to illustrate the point, maybe look into it.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options

I agree, people are quite easily offended. If someone likes redheads and does not like dark blonde should I be offended? I was in the 300+ pound land and was never offended by not being someone's type. It's guaranteed that no matter how much you weigh or what shape you are you will never be everyone's type.

I was some people's type but not other's. Why is not liking muscles any different? I for one do not like the extremely low body fat oiled body builder look for men, and protruding ribs on women. Am I being rude for having a preference? People don't take a comment like "I like women with short hair" to heart and are not offended by it. Why is body shape any different?
  • HardcoreP0rk
    Options

Let's review:

Lucille-wink.gif
    It was called using an example to illustrate the point, maybe look into it.

Somewhere in my sarcasm, the criticism was completely lost on you. It was an extremely poor example, comparing two situations that are not even remotely similar. When you use a bad example to support an argument, you make it look as if you cannot find a good example, which consequently makes your argument appear even more weak.

But it doesn't matter, dude. Carry on!
This discussion has been closed.