Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 15

Options
123457»

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Please excuse the girl that cannot do math, I'm only up .4 from my weigh in last week. :laugh:

252.2 today.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Oh! I forgot to share! So my hair, in the past month, has gone from blonde to red to black to brown, etc.....and I've finally settle don Deep Burgundy for the time being. Dark and somewhat normal looking....in certain light it looks purple and other light a deep red. I'm happy and I won't change it til after the new year at least. :tongue:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    We could write a novel about our hair saga's, Rach.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    We could write a novel about our hair saga's, Rach.

:laugh:
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Ladies I've decided that when I hit goal I'm going to seriously change my hair and go much shorter. Need to keep my eyes peeled for the style I want. Any thoughts?!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Its been a bad week, I'm up to 173.0. I've kinda just lost all motivation, I haven't done a full workout in almost 2 weeks, and it seems like there is just to much stress and drama right now to even bother.
    :frown: Thing will get better. :flowerforyou:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Hm.. It really depends on your face shape for your hair style. I would google hair styles that fit the shape of your face. Unless you're a lucky duck like me and have an oval shaped face and can wear your hair any way and it still looks pretty awesome. :D
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I know i don't post much in here but I'm kinda intimidated lol...
    mine finally went down!
    Which is good because I've been eating a lot of junk and not exercising, but I've been staying within my limit :)
    165.7!
    I'm really going to try to work out this week.. but finally having a break from school has made me lazyy lol.
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm now 135.5!!! So excited :)
    My goal for next week is 133!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Well, I got in my first gym experience tonight, oddly enough, with an ex from highschool (we are still friends, as is my hubby with him so it's all good...) I did 37min on the tread.. I'm such a noob b/c I paused it on accident after my first 7min... I stayed at 4mph almost the whole time, briefly at 5.1 and as low as 3.5. We then hit the elliptical for 15min and I thought it would be the death of me..lol, but I pushed through it!! I have a free 7 day pass and I hope that in the new year I can get an actual membership. I loved the gym and I wish I had started this back in Sept!! Plus I know many people that go there which is pretty cool too :) My legs will be on fire tomorrow.. I love it!! Off to finish my water then head to bed, night all!!
  • beanie242
    beanie242 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support :) I'm going to stop being so hard on myself