Guys like heavier girls?

Options

Replies

• jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    From what I gather, guys want:

Big boobs, but not saggy boobs or boobs of different sizes.
    Big butts, but not fat *kitten*. No cellutlite, no vericose veins. Must be round and big, but firm and smooth.
    Curves, but no love handles.
    Flat stomachs, but no six packs.
    Smooth, perfectly shaved legs but they complain if we shower for more than 10 minutes.
    Beautiful complexions and facial features, but they don't like makeup.

They want natural, low maintenance women that wake up looking like they spent two hours getting ready.

Am I forgetting anything?

hahaha well said
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    From what I gather, guys want:

Big boobs, but not saggy boobs or boobs of different sizes.
    Big butts, but not fat *kitten*. No cellutlite, no vericose veins. Must be round and big, but firm and smooth.
    Curves, but no love handles.
    Flat stomachs, but no six packs.
    Smooth, perfectly shaved legs but they complain if we shower for more than 10 minutes.
    Beautiful complexions and facial features, but they don't like makeup.

They want natural, low maintenance women that wake up looking like they spent two hours getting ready.

Am I forgetting anything?

you forgot they want you to be all of that AND greet them at the door naked with a cold beer in your hand :drinker:

How can you be natural and low maintenance but wake up looking perfect? LOL!!

Oh, and don't forget they want you to make all the decisions in the household but complain they don't get a say. And they want you to make more money than they do, but also pull 99% of the weight in getting things done at home. All with our flat stomachs, perky boobs, and perfect complexions.
  • wvmark41
    wvmark41 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    What matters to me is her personality (HONEST, y'all), her kindness, her honesty, and if she can run around with me for a weekend doing all kinds of crazy stuff without whining & complaining about being tired.

Body wise? yes & no..... I've dated string beans and girls who could stand to lose a good deal of weight. I had fun with all types.

But I've had the most fun with the girls who are in better shape because we were able to do more things together.
  • smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    My wife is a size 14 so there is my answer!
  • CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Options
    I think that you should go for the body that YOU feel comfortable in and what you're happy with, and then your guy should love you for who you are and think you're gorgeous no matter what. Who cares if he likes curvy girls or skinny skinny girls, its sill a projection of what guys think girl's bodies should be, when really it should just be up to a woman what she wants her body to look like.

I couldn't agree more!! Every person whether male or female should FIRST be concerned with how they feel about themselves! I know that this journey that I have started is just for me because I want to be able to look in the mirror and like what I see. Too often now a days people are too consumed by sizes and numbers when really it should be about how you feel and your health.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    My wife is a size 14 so there is my answer!

Good answer! :laugh:
  • wvmark41
    wvmark41 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I know many guys who were like me, in that we liked different type girls at different phases in life.

But, now that I'm all grown up (LOL), I know that the woman I enjoy being with the most is a woman who loves being herself and caring for others. What's on the inside is really what matters most.

I love doing physical activities outdoors and a physically fit woman works best with that lifestyle. A few extra pounds doesn't bother me one bit. However, I wish everyone would take care of themselves physically and being too heavy is not good for anyone.

Some of the girls I'm attracted to are a tad bit heavy, some are probably too thin. Her personality, brains, and charm are the winning factors for me.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I haven't read ALL the replies.
    Just a thought though - maybe the guys the OP asked didn't want to come off as stereotypical guys so some of them could have lied. Not saying that no one could find size 14 more attractive but the results of your survey (11 out of 12) are such stark contrast to what we actually see in everyday life and the media (not just the media though) that there might be some other factor. I wonder how they would have answered to a guy or if they were asked anonymously.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    When I first met my boyfriend I was super slim and loved my body.
    I've put on 2 stone in 2 years and now that I'm dieting to get it all back off he said to me the other day "you won't lose it ALL again will you? You should keep some curves because I think you were very slim before"

Haha this reminds me of my husband.. he's actually very happy that I slimmed down some (he likes slim and toned) but said I shouldn't lose all my butt lol
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    So, with all of the focus on the ladies -- what about the men? Is thin attractive, or do they look better with a little meat on them? Ripped or cuddly?

All I can say to this is that size does matter :blushing:
  • dawnthomas5
    Options
    I know men who like sickley looking girls (90lbs), fit girls (120), and guys who like them bigger (150+). However, the guys I know who like biggers girls are more likely to be attracted to girls known as "thick" rather than fat. The large majority of men that I know like "thick" girls. An example is Kim Kardashian. What guy do you know who doesn't like her? She's curvy and probably weighs 140lbs and while she may be "soft" in some areas she doesn't have "rolls". I don't know any men who like women with cellulite and fat rolls and unfortunately those are just two things that result from gaining weight and getting heavier. Some people are lucky and their weight it proportionate and they can weigh 200lbs but never really have fat rolls.
  • BrewerGeorge
    BrewerGeorge Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    You'd be shocked how little guys care about - or even notice - that bumpy cellulite you ladies obsess over.

I tend to like women in the size 10-16 range (US). A lot of the women on TV need to eat a sandwich desperately.
  • wayouttenor03
    wayouttenor03 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My wife was a size 24-26, 42 G BREAST!! She had problems with her back had to get a breast reduction. It was different at first but I quickly found to love all of her body. Now three years later she is now a size 12-14, an I have to say I love her confidence now. I'm still attracted to her body.. She has aspiration to get down to 6-8 size, and I understand her want to be healthy. I guess it is easier to enjoy the milestones with her.

Another thing is her being comfortable and healthier, she is happier now!
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    ISo now, here's a question for the MFP guys: In general, do you prefer girls who are larger (possibily considered "overweight" by BMI/whatever standards), or a thin, toned girl?

My wife is 5.0 85lbs, hmmmmmmmmm.....
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... I never thought about it. I work with the public and have heard it over and over again, but never really gave it much attention. I guess I never really cared about what others thought. I am sure we all have things we find more attractive, but I tend to look at eyes and smile. Looks change in time with or without trying. Personality, character, and the inner person have much more value to me than the cover. I get tired of hearing I have a "pretty face". Deal with it. I am trying to lose the weight now to have a better, longer life. I will probably stay single from this point. (I know how stubborn I can be) I don't want men knocking on my door after I lose weight!!!!! I will be the same person then as I am now! Too shallow to deal with it now then that was not my problem nor will it ever be my problem.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Good thing I still have my curves, although my boyfriend misses my butt.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    So, with all of the focus on the ladies -- what about the men? Is thin attractive, or do they look better with a little meat on them? Ripped or cuddly?

Depends on the lady...I don't prefer muscly ripped guys, but I like stocky, bigger guys. I don't want to feel like I can "crush" someone. :laugh:
  • brightanna
    Options
    is this UK 14 or US 14?
  • franny27
    franny27 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    isnt that funny. both my brothers have overweight girlfriends. Inspite of what men say, i think they like them alittle heavier. I think sometimes we as women focus more on being skinny,then the men do. m:)
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    There is someone out there for everyone. Some guys like super skinny girls, some like athletic, or slightly chunky, other guys like big girls. It's the same for women. We each have our "type" and there are lots of different types out there.

Some people also see more than just physical aspects.