Replies

• kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Every morning I eat:

A Vitatop (or a granola bar)
    Low Fat String Cheese
    Applesauce OR an Orange

I try to make sure to have fruit, protein and a little carb.
    Its actually quite easy to eat on the go too, I usually eat the Vitatop on my way to the gym and then the String Cheese right after the gym on my way to work then at work I eat the fruit. It usually fills me up. Then again I cant eat anything heavy in the morning.

For me though Eggs are a no-go. I cannot stand to eat eggs. But for my husband he usually eats a vitatop and a hard boiled egg!

Good luck!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I totally understand your dilemma, I get nausea if I eat too early in the morning too.

I pretty much live and die by cereal for breakfast, and I try to stick to the healthier ones, but I need something a little sweet. Plain bran or Wheaties are a no go for me, but I stick to Special K, Honey Bunches of Oats, or Honey Nut Cheerios. I love eggs and omelette's, but I usually don't have the time to make them. I'm going to try to start eating oatmeal in the mornings now too. We'll see how that goes for me though.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a broccoli and cheese frittata. (1 egg, 3 whites, 1/2 serving lite pimento cheese, 50 grams of chopped broccoli). It was SO yummy!
  • undulyinterest
    undulyinterest Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Try cooking some of your breakfast ahead. I chop up mushrooms, green pepper, yellow pepper, and tomato's and sautee ( for the entire week). Then in the morning I use my griddle to cook 1/4 cup egg beater (30 cal) and reheat mixture ( above) that makes a tasty filling omlet for 60-70 cal. Finish with 1 peice Sara Lee 45 calorie bread and 1 peice of turkey bacon (25 cal). You have breakfast for under 200 calories.