Skinny/ Fit people Problems

Options

Replies

• runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Always hungry. Always cold. People assume I can eat whatever I want and I want to say how do you think I got over 100 pounds over weight....I mean seriously :tongue: Bras are expensive. I am a running/working out clothing obsessed freak LOL
  • runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I can't find boots that will zip over my calves, I had to alter a pair of gladiator heels to fit my calves for a wedding this summer because they dug into the muscle.

OMG YES! I have this problem too. I love boots but do the boot makers think all women have these tiny little petite calves. I run and workout, I have sold but larger calves. Husband says they are hot :happy:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I'm sure this one will be said a bunch... but mooning people haha. I cant keep my pants up, like ever. running across the street last week with a fist full of fabric in the front.. i'm like... whattt? awesome but horrible.

and i get mysterious bruises more easy without my fat to protect me haha.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I wear shorts! even in the City, where I live. Also, I started sellling the clothes that are too big on eBay, I bought a bike, and I wear a size small (6), even in pants.

Someone said this and I don't know why it happens, but I get these mysterious bruises as well. I know I bump into things, but never remember what happened when the bruises appear.
  • MeanderingMammal
    MeanderingMammal Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    Portion sizes when i eat out aren't giving me enough fuel. As I travel with work that makes life difficult.
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    People assume I can eat whatever I want and I want to say how do you think I got over 100 pounds over weight....I mean seriously :tongue:

It's like those old Head & Shoulders commercials.

Carefree Girl: You should really try Head & Shoulders.
    Dandruff Girl: But you don't have dandruff.
    Carefree Girl: Exactly!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Sitting in the bath is really unconfortable and I notice my mattress has possibly seen better days.
    Yup, bloating after a meal sucks because you look pregnant!
    Wedding ring is spinning.
    I feel the cold more.

When I was in the process of loosing weight, travelling down through the sizes I ended up getting clothes from charity shops, as you know you are only going to be in that size for a few months and I got fed up of wasting money.

Once I got to my goal, I went on a nice big shopping spree :)

I have meal bloat, too. It doesn't help that what remains of my body fat is also congregated in my belly and has linked arms in a determined effort to resist the diet police. Right now I look six months gone.
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Bump to follow!
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Getting cold easily
    Hard to find the smaller misses sizes in discount stores like Marshalls
    Calves on tall boots are way too big
    People commenting about my size, and what I eat...

ETA: Meal bloat! Yes! It's ridiculous. Also any water weight gain makes me look pregnant too.
  • Stopin_da_yoyo
    Stopin_da_yoyo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Bump the nay sayers saying bump cuz some people find it motivating or at the very least entertaining, so if you don't like the thread step off to the next thread somewhere else.

Hehhe so its not just me whose been mooning people by accident. Lol.

Yeah, I would have to say that pretty much all my shirts are baggy on me
    and im cinching my belt up quite a bit since losing 45# and almost 10" off my waist.
    I did go out and buy several new pairs of pants so I could spare my coworkers a full moon in the middle of the day.
    Alas, the rest of the wardobe is going to be replaced in another couple months after
    I lose a bit more and tighten up. I figure im probably going to blw a grand replacing everything....only wanna do it once.
    glad my shoe size didnt change too much...only slightly.

Thx for the thread...it was really motivating seeing all you guys changes even though they are a bit of a small hassle....keep on keepi. It real guys/ladies.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Too many unsolicited comments / compliments about weight loss. I just want to be normal!! :sad:

Who am I kidding, worship me, World!!! :blushing:

You deserve it!
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Sitting in the bath is really unconfortable and I notice my mattress has possibly seen better days.
    Yup, bloating after a meal sucks because you look pregnant!
    Wedding ring is spinning.
    I feel the cold more.

When I was in the process of loosing weight, travelling down through the sizes I ended up getting clothes from charity shops, as you know you are only going to be in that size for a few months and I got fed up of wasting money.

Once I got to my goal, I went on a nice big shopping spree :)

I have meal bloat, too. It doesn't help that what remains of my body fat is also congregated in my belly and has linked arms in a determined effort to resist the diet police. Right now I look six months gone.

I get a food baby every day, literally as soon as I eat breakfast. Some days I have twins.
  • sbox11
    sbox11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm not where I want to be yet, but the thing I'm noticing as I'm losing weight is taking more pictures!

Seriously...almost every day I take a "selfie". I've never been a picture taker before. Now I can't seem to help it! Confidence is shining bright :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Having to pee all the time because I drink more water. There are days I have to go pee every 20 minutes. And of course it's always on days I have something scheduled with other people. I swear I've visited all the restrooms at Six Flags.
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Realizing that the comment "you are looking really hot" wasn't a reference to the "change". (I'm 51)
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Too many unsolicited comments / compliments about weight loss. I just want to be normal!! :sad:

Who am I kidding, worship me, World!!! :blushing:

You deserve it!

LOL thank you. I mean, I would love to be the person that whips out, oh just install the MFP app and read the "Sexypants" post, but I never have the presence of mind to do so. The comments literally just come randomly when I'm going about a normal work/gym/whatever day. Like today I was completely drenched in my own sweat and mildly dehydrated from 3+ hours crawling around in a machine at work. The lady is all "have you been doing something?" Took the better part of a full minute in my somewhat delirious state to realize she was talking about my weight and not being sweaty and pretty much looking like hell at work
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Having to fast for most of the day to go out to eat and not be over calories.
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Drive a delivery truck for work, and it takes me so long to "get ready" to leave on my two 3 hour daily runs because I have to make sure my water bottles are full, I have my lunch sack with the proper foods, etc.
    Corner store employees look at me sideways because I now stop to use the potty on my 3 hour runs from drinking my water instead of buying junk food.
    Got a new delivery truck 3 weeks ago, and I thought my posterior would not be so sore with that brand new not-worn-out seat. Nope, it's my new rear view.

Has anyone else done that silly little dance trying to squeeze through a tight spot without bumping into anything, but you realize that you look ridiculous because you actually have plenty of room now?
  • eels4peels
    eels4peels Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hip bones jut out so far that I have to constantly be aware of desk corners and counters! Also having a big butt with a smaller waist made me just give up jeans altogether.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    Drive a delivery truck for work, and it takes me so long to "get ready" to leave on my two 3 hour daily runs

Two, 3-hour daily runs? Are you training for something?