when is too big?

Options
thomo6285
thomo6285 Posts: 56 Member
after reading a topic about if guys prefer girls with curves it made me think about girls i know who go on about guys being 'too big' in a muscular way!!! behave lol so i wanna know when is a guy too big/muscular or do girls prefer bigger guys?

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I feel like I have seen this thread before...
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    They all have their own taste just like we do. But I'll say in my experience the one time someone told me I was getting too big and was getting scary was when I was about 230 lbs and not fat. I'm 198 now for comparison sake. On the other hand I had dated a girl back in the day that liked when I was bulked up like that too. So I'd say it's up to the individual.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Okay... not what I thought this was about

*kicks rocks and backs out of thread*
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    after reading a topic about if guys prefer girls with curves it made me think about girls i know who go on about guys being 'too big' in a muscular way!!! behave lol so i wanna know when is a guy too big/muscular or do girls prefer bigger guys?
    What does the hive female mind say? I can't tell you what I personally like without clearing it with all the other women in the world to make sure they all like the same thing.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    The rules are quite simple. If you live within a 10 mile radius of me and are single, then you have to look less fit than me.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Not what I thought

*exits*
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Butter-pecan is my favorite!!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Are you seeking validation?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    What is the point of this thread. Go outside and ask some women in real life.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i don't know what it is, but i know i'm not it, in any respect.

i bank on the whole "motion in the ocean" thing
  • thomo6285
    thomo6285 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    lol in a way i guess i am. thing is i have ahad a few people say youve gone too far or that being too big/muscular is intimidating or unattractive. the reason i ask the question is really to see what people think and why?
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Women prefer men who weigh between 187-214lbs. Anything under or over and those men die alone.

If that sounds ridiculous to you, think about the question you're asking.

249970d1393016646t-jail-breaking-samsung-image.png
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    lol in a way i guess i am. thing is i have ahad a few people say youve gone too far or that being too big/muscular is intimidating or unattractive. the reason i ask the question is really to see what people think and why?

What women said you have got too big?

By your pic you are probably around 8-14% body fat. Some Women probably find whatever excuse to say. Could be other factors you are not seeing and some women usually fail to say the truth.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    As long as I can still beat his *kitten*, he's good!!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Well, you know what the people who said that to you think. The why is because that is their personal taste.

For every person who thinks you're too big, there will be one who thinks you're just right and one who thinks you're too small.
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't like muscle mass on a guy.I just don't find it appealing. I prefer guys who fit without being overly muscle. The plain look if you will
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I like big, from kinda big to REALLY big. But I don't care for the "cloud" look. By the time a guy looks a cloud, that's a little too big.
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Personally...

Muscles, =yum.

It shows your a hard worker. Now don't get me wrong, if your not full of muscle and stuff I don't really care.
  • Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    But when is a time and 'too big' is a size. I . . . syntactically . . . you . . . noon?

With love,
    Burt