Mothers who throw tantrums?

Options
1235»

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    chocolate flavored laxatives? Wait, then you would have to clean the bathroom afterwards.....nevermind.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    ....You are an adult. Move out????????? :laugh:

+1
    +10

Read the thread guys. The mother lives in the OPs house. Wouldn't be fair for the OP to move out!!
  • Gawanne
    Gawanne Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Haha my advice actually goes both ways. You are an adult, kick her out. No respect, no home. Pretty sure that is a universal rule with families and everyone is over the age of 18. :wink:

I totally agree in 99% of situations and this definitely sounds like one of them.

I really need to learn to stop giving sincere advice in these threads.
    Please don't stop! I find myself looking forward to your comments!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Haha my advice actually goes both ways. You are an adult, kick her out. No respect, no home. Pretty sure that is a universal rule with families and everyone is over the age of 18. :wink:

I totally agree in 99% of situations and this definitely sounds like one of them.

I really need to learn to stop giving sincere advice in these threads.
    Please don't stop! I find myself looking forward to your comments!

That is so nice! Naw, I just meant like I took this thread very seriously and then I read through it and see mostly jokes...haha I'm too literal sometimes.
  • ElkeKNJ
    ElkeKNJ Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    100% respect for you to have your Mam living in your house. I could not do that. In-laws would be very welcome to though.
    Your house, your rules.

You need to make a huge board, with the rules written on them, in very attractive colours, and hang on the kitchen wall.
    Then set up a rewarding system, with stickers for each time she behaved well.
    10 stickers means a day out, pull off a sticker for each bad behaviour.
    Allow her to chose the theme of the stickers.
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I may regret asking, but what does eye drops added to coffee do to a person?
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'd tell them to pack their crap and get out of my house frankly.