Worst Pizza Toppings

Options

Replies

• pineapple_jojo
    pineapple_jojo Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Yuk pineapple - it's so wrong on a pizza!!

I love anchovies and olives on my pizza - or basically on most savoury things!!
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    -Cauliflower
    -Odd meats, like hot dogs, SPAM, Vienna sausages
    -Carrots, celery
  • swaistle
    swaistle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm a positively the most fussiest person ever and hate pretty much all toppings. I will only allow chicken or if I'm feeling adventurous then sweetcorn lmao otherise it's just chips with garlic sauce hahahaha
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I"m just gonna leave this here:

10526033_10152195642470740_6054554808954030958_n.jpg
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    For me, I can't stand:

Pineapple
    Olives
    CANNED mushrooms
    Anchovies
    "Canadian Bacon" (It's called ham, people)
    Not big on banana peppers, but I can tolerate
    canadian bacon is different than ham. i dont know what you muricans get but canadian bacon has a cornmeal coating AND IT IS DELICIOUS ON EVERYTHING

Authentic Canadian bacon must be different then. Here in the US (at least around here), Canadian bacon is thin slices of straight up salt cured ham. No cornmeal coating on this stuff.
    im sure it varies region to region. its also called peameal bacon. you should look it up, its probably the greatest thing ever invented
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    The worst chicken pizza I ever ate : the sauce was a mix of brown gravy and BBQ gravy :sick: , there was a ton of mushrooms, like way too much. And then came sad looking chicken pieces... :sad:

Red onions? Diced tomatoes? Real BBQ sauce for pizza? Bacon? Anything!!!

I now make my own and I shall live happily ever after :glasses:
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    i passed a pizza place on my way to work this morning that was advertising a blt pizza. a pizza with no cheese and covered in lettuce. :sick:
  • melduf
    Options
    For me, I can't stand:

Pineapple
    Olives
    CANNED mushrooms
    Anchovies
    canadian bacon is different than ham. i dont know what you muricans get but canadian bacon has a cornmeal coating AND IT IS DELICIOUS ON EVERYTHING

Authentic Canadian bacon must be different then. Here in the US (at least around here), Canadian bacon is thin slices of straight up salt cured ham. No cornmeal coating on this stuff.

Well, I'm Canadian... or well French-Canadian! And my bacon is normal thank you.:tongue: What you're talking about (the ham bits), we call it "lardon" and it's French!

For the thin slices of salt cured ham, isn't that prosciutto?
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Brocoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, and anything from a can has no place on a pizza.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I"m just gonna leave this here:

10526033_10152195642470740_6054554808954030958_n.jpg

I actually love pineapple and ham on pizza.:blushing:
    I know, I know....I should be shot
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    For me, I can't stand:

Pineapple
    Olives
    CANNED mushrooms
    Anchovies

Well, I'm Canadian... or well French-Canadian! And my bacon is normal thank you.:tongue: What you're talking about (the ham bits), we call it "lardon" and it's French!

It's not like prosciutto at all! It's just ham... in small, round slices.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    i passed a pizza place on my way to work this morning that was advertising a blt pizza. a pizza with no cheese and covered in lettuce. :sick:

Do you happen to live in Nopeville?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Pineapple... b/c I'm allergic.

Canned mushrooms are a sin.

Otherwise, game on. Although I don't really like BBQ sauce, I'll eat it.

And now I want pizza, you jerks.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    For me, I can't stand:

Pineapple
    Olives
    CANNED mushrooms
    Anchovies

im sure it varies region to region. its also called peameal bacon. you should look it up, its probably the greatest thing ever invented

I googled it. That is the Canadian bacon that we get here in the US. It's just that it doesn't come covered in cornmeal... unless you are buying the high-dollar, price-y stuff.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Sausage - I'm not a fan of too much sausage.
  • odusgolp
    Options
    For me, I can't stand:

Pineapple
    Olives
    CANNED mushrooms
    Anchovies

Why is Canada so much better???
  • odusgolp
    Options
    Sausage - I'm not a fan of too much sausage.

Will-Ferrell-Elf-You-Sit-on-a-Throne-of-Lies.gif
  • melduf
    Options
    For me, I can't stand:

Pineapple
    Olives
    CANNED mushrooms
    Anchovies

It's not like prosciutto at all! It's just ham... in small, round slices.

In Quebec, our bacon looks like this :

BaconStrips.jpg

I've never seen a pizza with round slices of ham :noway:
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

I actually love pineapple and ham on pizza.:blushing:
    I know, I know....I should be shot

Me too! I ate the whole damn thing.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I love pineapple on my pizza... but I HATE pizza with onions, olives (either color), and/or anchovies on it... I will not eat a pizza with any of those on it.