Worst Pizza Toppings

Options

Replies

• mandi_444
    mandi_444 Posts: 156
    Options
    Sausage - I'm not a fan of too much sausage.

Just a little sausage?
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I like my pizza with a side of diabeetus...

mcdonalds-pizza.jpg

Which is kind of funny because I am a diabetic. But gawd, who would defile a pizza like this?

This guy might:

Full-retard.jpg
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I like my pizza with a side of diabeetus...

mcdonalds-pizza.jpg

Which is kind of funny because I am a diabetic. But gawd, who would defile a pizza like this?

This pizza needs more cheese.
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I was driving cross country about 10 years ago and stopped in this tiny place in the middle of Saskatchewan. I don't think they had ever really understood the idea of pizza there because I ordered a pepperoni pizza and it came with balogna instead of pepperoni and bbq sauce instead of tomato sauce. :sick:

I know it's not nice to make fun of your fellow citizens, but they made fun of me first so... :wink:

You know why Saskatchewan doesn't have daylight saving time? No one wants to spend an extra hour there!! :laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I love how this thread has derailed from pizza toppings to a discussion on the various cuts of ham and bacon. Sorry people... the Germans do it best!!
  • FromAshes2Beast
    FromAshes2Beast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Pineapple and any other fruit. Fruit does not belong on pizza!

Also, not caring for veggies. I will say those too.
  • SteveMoto
    SteveMoto Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Buffalo wing sauce with or without chicken. I can get through maybe one slice before I feel like I'm force feeding myself. It's still pizza!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    The canadian bacon (read: f*&%ing ham) pics are making me gag, y'all.

Right? Ugh, my husband eats pizza like that, sometimes with actual bacon (diced) on it with pineapple. But I'm probably gross, too, since I like chicken pizza (usually with a white sauce or feta w/ no sauce--I probably make Italians cry at the abominations we eat in our household, lol).
  • jasonmh630
    Options
    I love how this thread has derailed from pizza toppings to a discussion on the various cuts of ham and bacon. Sorry people... the Germans do it best!!

Wait... I thought we were talking about bacon?

If we're talking about sausages, I'd agree with you lol.
  • jasonmh630
    Options
    The canadian bacon (read: f*&%ing ham) pics are making me gag, y'all.

Right? Ugh, my husband eats pizza like that, sometimes with actual bacon (diced) on it with pineapple. But I'm probably gross, too, since I like chicken pizza (usually with a white sauce or feta w/ no sauce--I probably make Italians cry at the abominations we eat in our household, lol).

That chicken pizza sounds pretty damn good actually... Chicken pizzas, to me, HAVE to have a garlic or cream based sauce.
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    If you desire soggy crust on an already topping and cheese over-loaded monstrosity, please add
    Sliced-Tomato.jpg
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    bacon
    What blasphemy is this?:laugh:

I'm just super picky about my bacon! I only like it with breakfast meals (pancakes, waffles, etc) and only by itself. It needs to be in long crispy perfect strips. The bacon they put on pizza is sad little broken afterthoughts that only hint at bacony flavor.
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I hate italian sausage.
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Pineapple, anchovies, any kind of fruit or fish-- not on pizza!!
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Anchovies are the worst!!!!!

But I think I dislike most toppings because to me it ruins the taste of pizza. I only like spinach or arugula.
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Broken glass, which lends itself to another horrible pizza topping: blood.
  • 00Allie00
    00Allie00 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    peeps?

peeps_zps6e9e0bee.jpg
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Sausage - I'm not a fan of too much sausage.

Just a little sausage?

Just the tip.
  • DarylLouis
    DarylLouis Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Anchovies ... Blergh!!!
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I had someone try to feed me a low card flat bread with peanut butter and crushed pecans and called it pizza. It was the driest, nastiest "pizza" I've ever had.