Chipotle is Giving Us Too Much Food

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• kmsnyg
    kmsnyg Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Just ate some Chipotle goodness, and it was still relatively low cal (albeit high in sodium).

I just get a salad without dressing, with chicken, extra fajita vegs, tomato salsa and half the cheese. Even if they over do my chicken, it's not going to increase it by that much.

Jumping in to say that it really amuses me when people order salads and make some comment about being healthy/good/weight watchers, then they ask for 2+ salad dressings on the side. Those things have nearly 300 calories each!

I know that's crazy how bad the dressing is. And it looks like some kind of vinagrette, so it's surprising it's so calorie-laden. But I love the salsa, so I use that as my "dressing."
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Just had Chipotle for lunch. One scoop of brown rice (that I've been doing lately), chicken, cheese, sour cream...but the guacamole she definitely went overboard on. But hey, for $2 it's better to get more than I should, right?
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    OMG this thread is still going around?? Every time it never fails. I see this and I get Chipotle. Had it over the weekend when I first saw this, had it again on Tuesday the second time I saw this and now having it tonight.

Thank you thread lol. I mean that literally as I cannot get enough of the worth my money over filled bowls of yummy goodness :)