What's Your Go-To Breakfast?

Options

Replies

• YalithKBK
    YalithKBK Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Dinner. I've reversed my meals. I eat a heavy breakfast so dinner foods like meatloaf or meat and pasta.
  • maccaria
    maccaria Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    2 weetabix and 200ml whole milk - 264 calories
  • kateling
    kateling Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with a banana mashed in
  • Rlavigne93
    Rlavigne93 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with some fruit on the side, then a protein shake after I workout.
    I LOVE breakfast foods, but I'm too lazy to cook that early. I do eat scrambled eggs with dinner most nights though.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Just curious, what's everyones go-to breakfast? Mine would have to be oatmeal with a few pecans and some kind of fruit. That, or toast with peanut butter and banana!

It used to be oatmeal for me, but I got so tired of it. and def toast with peanut butter as well every now and then! :heart: Lately it's a tortilla with a scrambled egg and a crumbled beef sausage. :D
  • 89Madeline
    89Madeline Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Too often nothing, or just a granola bar and an apple on my way to work. When I do make breakfast, I opt for eggs (all versions), greek or bulgarian (I prefer the latter) yoghurt with raspberries/blueberries, almonds/walnuts and some honey, or oatmeal with almond milk, blueberries and cinnamon :)
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and either blueberries or strawberries if I need quick

Egg whites and turkey bacon with whole wheat toast and peanut butter if I don't need quick
  • MissFlawed
    MissFlawed Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with milk, an apple and some peanut butter, pretty high in protein (if I need more, I put in an egg white) and delicious.
  • Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Yogurt with oats and nuts stirred in
    or
    Cooked oatmeal with yogurt stirred in
    With
    Hard boiled eggs
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Fruit and milk or oatmeal with fruit/butter or rice with egg or cheese with wheat/sprouted grain bread or baked sweet potato and nuts.
  • Pookerz
    Pookerz Posts: 10
    Options
    2 medium sized eggs with a couple dashes of tabasco and half cup of 2% milk.

Or

A low fat yogurt.

Kind of boring.
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Toast with peanut butter and blueberries
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats mixed in with chocolate protein powder and greek vanilla yogurt and a banana.
  • mars55991
    mars55991 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and a bannana.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Coffee. Anything else before lunchtime makes me want to hurl. Usually. :)

Edit: Unless it's donuts or something else very carb-laden. :devil:
  • MikeLAdams
    Options
    1/2 cup Fat free cottage cheese or plain fat free greek yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, some Mueslix cereal, and 1/4 cup fat free milk. Plus coffee and maybe a banana for the drive.
  • mcalotti
    Options
    I either have one boiled egg. Sometimes I add a zero fat greek yogourt serving (80 calories I believe). I might try peanut butter on some home made whole wheat bread if I ever get bored of my boiled egg :P
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Earl Grey Tea and a Bagel
  • JennyJiggle
    JennyJiggle Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Greek yoghurt and fruit always - will switch it out for oatmeal once the colder weather comes though :smile:
  • Erikljungdahl
    Options
    70-100 G's of Oats with Cinnamon and cardemum, and 150-250 G's of Quark