Replies

• CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Great progress Kami!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure how to add the pics to the forum here so I posted mine on my profile under my pictures, I have a before and after shot in the frames I made. I have a front view and side view. Me, I can't tell if I lost any inches or not...lol, never can.

Can't believe our 10 weeks is done already!! Posted pics, check them out :smile:
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Okay folks.... here are the challenges for next week!

Monday, Dec 20th: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqTWdkwtui4

Tuesday, Dec 21st: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCeyf9OFY_o

Wednesday, Dec 23rd: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHa8dOkFxb0

Thursday Dec 23rd: Taking it a little easier! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3jhx4F0oAc

Friday, Dec 24th: Merry Christmas Eve! Learn to relax during the holidays: http://meditation.org.au/class1.asp
    Don't forget to WEIGH IN and CELEBRATE!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U

Saturday, December 25th: MERRY CHRISTMAS! Use this site to log your calories easily: http://www.kcci.com/holidays/21607124/detail.html ENJOY YOUR FAMILY TIME! If you're cooking, don't forget to log it as exercise!

Sunday, Dec. 26th: Stay away from the craziness at the stores, and relax with your family. Make a nice breakfast casserole and post the recipe.
  • Kminor67
    Options
    I wasn't sure how to add the pics to the forum here so I posted mine on my profile under my pictures, I have a before and after shot in the frames I made. I have a front view and side view. Me, I can't tell if I lost any inches or not...lol, never can.

Can't believe our 10 weeks is done already!! Posted pics, check them out :smile:

Maybe if you can't seem to see it visually, you should measure. That's partially why I did mine in a swimsuit... not flattering, but honest and accurate. Plus, the swimsuit keeps me motivated... looking forward to not being embarrassed to wear it! :bigsmile:
  • bluerose9483
    Options

Maybe if you can't seem to see it visually, you should measure. That's partially why I did mine in a swimsuit... not flattering, but honest and accurate. Plus, the swimsuit keeps me motivated... looking forward to not being embarrassed to wear it! :bigsmile:

I don't own a swimsuit, lol.....:blushing:
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    My pics from the 10 week challenge. (figured out how to post :happy: )

170840_6849.jpg

170840_8252.jpg
  • CGerman
    Options
    Barb - great progress! It's always harder to tell in ourselves when we're losing, but you're doing great!
  • CGerman
    Options
    Been awhile since I checked in, so I figured I'd do it now before the holiday (I'm sure the extra salt will lead to some weight gain over the weekend).

As of this morning I weighed in at 190.4 - so close to the 180's! That's almost 70 lbs down from my starting point in early July. I really can't believe that I'm making this much progress, didn't really think I had it in me.

Thanks to all of you for your wonderful support. Watching you all make progress is a huge motivation to me, keep up all the amazing work!!
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    Thank you :happy: The holidays have been hard, so I haven't lost as much as I was hoping to lose by this point, but I haven't gained either, which is a plus :happy:

I'm hoping to do better next year, this year has been great, but I want next year to be even better. Can't believe thats just around the corner. :huh: :noway:
  • chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Okay... for those of you that are new, Carol had challenged us to a 10-week challenge, and today is the day to post the pics. So... here's my before pics: Before2.jpgBeforeSide2.jpg

And... there are my AFTER pics!!!!

HPIM1769.jpgHPIM1770.jpg

WOW!!! What a difference!! YAY!! :bigsmile:
  • chillrose
    Options
    My pics from the 10 week challenge. (figured out how to post :happy: )

170840_6849.jpg

170840_8252.jpg

This is AWESOME!! I love it!! :bigsmile:
  • Kminor67
    Options
    I met my Christmas goal today!!!!!! YAY ME!!!!!! I'm WALKING ON SUNSHINE!!!!
  • CGerman
    Options
    I met my Christmas goal today!!!!!! YAY ME!!!!!! I'm WALKING ON SUNSHINE!!!!

Congrats Kami!
  • CGerman
    Options
    I'm so excited this morning! When I started trying to lose weight in July I wanted to drop 50 lbs by Christmas, a nice round number. Then I decided to push it and go for 60 which would put be under 200 lbs, and that'd be a great gift for Christmas. I weighed this morning and I'm down 72 lbs - I'm so ecstatic!! I'm back in the 180's and it's only going to get better from here.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I took the pics last weekend, buthaven't had time to post them yet. I have not met my Christmas goal but am content. I started this journey in June/July and am down just under 50lbs at this point. Looking forward to another 10-20 at least before I get pregnant....our appt with the fertility clinic is in February so it's a tight push for the new year, but this last month has been such a slide, it'll be like I'm starting again.
  • Kminor67
    Options
    I'm so excited this morning! When I started trying to lose weight in July I wanted to drop 50 lbs by Christmas, a nice round number. Then I decided to push it and go for 60 which would put be under 200 lbs, and that'd be a great gift for Christmas. I weighed this morning and I'm down 72 lbs - I'm so ecstatic!! I'm back in the 180's and it's only going to get better from here.

That's FABULOUS!!! I'm just ECSTATIC for you!!!!
    I took the pics last weekend, but haven't had time to post them yet. I have not met my Christmas goal but am content. I started this journey in June/July and am down just under 50lbs at this point. Looking forward to another 10-20 at least before I get pregnant....our appt with the fertility clinic is in February so it's a tight push for the new year, but this last month has been such a slide, it'll be like I'm starting again.

Congrats on a wonderful loss, and best of luck at the fertility clinic! You'll be in my prayers!
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    Good evening.

How was everyone's holiday? My holiday was alright. Wednesday I wont be on much, taking my mom to Chicago for heart surgery and then I'm thinking I'll be going to a funeral later this week before the new year :(

Night everyone. Sorry so short, pretty stressed out right now.
  • Kminor67
    Options
    Good evening.

How was everyone's holiday? My holiday was alright. Wednesday I wont be on much, taking my mom to Chicago for heart surgery and then I'm thinking I'll be going to a funeral later this week before the new year :(

Barb, I'm so sorry to hear this. Please keep us posted. :flowerforyou:
  • chillrose
    Options
    Good evening.

I totally FORGOT weigh in Friday. :noway:

HOW IS YOUR MOM??? :frown: So sorry to hear she is not well. I will keep her in my prayers. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • chillrose
    Options
    I Want to post my after the 10 week challenge dangit!!! I'm going to try really hard to get them up this week! :bigsmile: I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :heart: