• Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Check it out.... before and after pics.
    HPIM1911-1-1-1.jpg
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Looking grea Kami, %0 pounds is wonderful too. I lost another 0.2 pounds:ohwell: which adds up with the 0.8 to 1 pound this week. I am glad I am going the right way. I have made some adjustments so maybe they are starting to work.
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    OMG - I've been off my game this past week. I think I had the flu and now I'm left with a sinus infection...Did my weigh in today instead of yesterday...

2011 SW: 241.8
    Week 1 EW: 236.1 ( - 5.7lbs)
    Week 2 EW: 236.6 ( +0.5lbs)
    Week 3 EW: 236.1 ( - 0.5lbs)
    Week 4 EW: 237.2 (+1.1lbs)
    Week 5 EW: 235.5 (- 1.7lbs)
    Week 6 EW: 235.2 (- 0.3lbs)

Know what? I'll take it....feels as though I'm hovering again though. Going back on my strict PCOS diet that I haven't done in years on Monday so prepping for that this weekend. Not throwing out all the junk though, hubs still needs to eat.

Kami, I can totally tell the difference. Great work! YAY!
    Barb, Welcome to the 50s!!!! Doing a little dance just for you today.
    Keri, 1lb a week is great when you've been sitting for a while. Hope that you meet your goal this week of fitting in a little more exercise. I think you'll find that it positively affects your classes

Happy Friday! Anyone seen Carol in a while?
  • Kminor67
    Options
    I'm not sure what happened to Carol. Maybe her work schedule got crazy again?

I woke up early this morning, and I've already had breakfast and a snack, when I suddenly remembered it's weigh in day. DER! Too late now. I'll weigh in next Thursday, as I am going to my sister's house in Phoenix for a week Thursday afternoon. Don't worry! I'll still be here logging food, but I probably won't be very conversational. She is excited for me to show her how I'm losing the weight (she had lap band surgery 2 years ago).

Great Job Barb, Keri, and Pam! Keep it up!!!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Woo hoo!! bluerose9483 lost 1.2 pounds since her last weigh-in! She's lost 51.4 pounds so far. In 3 days, I lost 1.2 lbs and I'm not sure how I did it, because I've been eating out those three days and keeping very busy, only been doing the walking and house cleaning for exercise.....I'm not sure if I'll make my Feb. goal since Feb is so short, and we're half way done already and I'm just not hitting my 170......but I'm happy with the weight loss so far! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Way to go BlueRose!! You are obviously doing something right to be down 50! I can see my 50 pound loss out there way down the road but it is there.
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    Way to go BlueRose!! You are obviously doing something right to be down 50! I can see my 50 pound loss out there way down the road but it is there.

Thanks, CV. It's taken me about 2 years to get this far, first year I tried but than gave up, the second year I've been working my butt off! You'll get there, too! I believe in you!:smile:
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    A couple of pics from tonight's Valentine Dinner with hubby since he has to work tomorrow night.

IMG_20110213_182333.jpg
    Hubby & Me at dinner at the East Bank Emporium here in South Bend, Indiana

IMG_20110213_172302-Copy.jpg
    My Valentine outfit :)

I have a couple more pics posted on my profile.
  • fitterpam
    Options
    Barb - it looks like you had a great time. Love the sweater, it suits you!
  • Kminor67
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Barb~ Good for you! You're doing great! Looks like you had a great time on your date!

I've got a job interview today... I hope it goes well! I'm SOOOOOO nervous! I really need this job!
  • chillrose
    chillrose Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Bluerose, you look AWESOME! And isn't it FUN to wear a belt again??? Happy Valentines day all!! ♥♥♥♥♥
  • bluerose9483
    Options
    Thank you Ladies!!!

And yes, Carol, it feels AWESOME to wear a belt again and it felt comfortable too!!
  • fitterpam
    Options
    Hubbie and I have the next two days off work. Today we're going to the local botanical gardens for a welcome shot of spring and tomorrow, we're visiting all our friends who are currently on maternity leave (so Wed morning is their best time). I'm so looking forward to sleeping in, relaxing and staying up late....at least until Thursday...then it's back to work for two more days and then it's a long weekend here.

Hoping to get at least 3 hours of leisurely walking in today!!!
  • Kminor67
    Options
    I have discovered that I have no patience for people today. I don't know what the deal is... maybe PMS? Hopefully I've been diplomatic and not too offensive, but who knows?

I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow to go visit my sister in Phoenix and get out of this horrible nasty weather here in Northern IL. Maybe this is just what I need to get back to my normal happy self.

Love you guys!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Sorry to not have posted in so long! It's been a crazy month! I finally completed my first 5K! I loved it. There were not many people walking it but I did! I didn't come in last but it was close! I'm thinking of doing another next month! I'm down almost 10 pounds since the last time I posted. I have officially lost 31 as of this morning! I haven't logged in my weight because my official weigh day is Saturday. Now I need to lose another 93.2 pounds!
  • Kminor67
    Options
    Sorry to not have posted in so long! It's been a crazy month! I finally completed my first 5K! I loved it. There were not many people walking it but I did! I didn't come in last but it was close! I'm thinking of doing another next month! I'm down almost 10 pounds since the last time I posted. I have officially lost 31 as of this morning! I haven't logged in my weight because my official weigh day is Saturday. Now I need to lose another 93.2 pounds!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!! 5k is awesome!!!! And 31 lbs? PHENOMENAL!!!

I weighed in this morning and lost .4 lbs. It's not a lot, but it's a win, considering I though I was going to gain. I ate like CRAP last weekend, because I was out of state and eating out a lot. I'm going to my sister's for a week, but she is interested in seeing how I'm losing the weight, so she'll be on board with me sticking to the program!
  • fitterpam
    Options
    2011 SW: 241.8
    Week 1 EW: 236.1 ( - 5.7lbs)
    Week 2 EW: 236.6 ( +0.5lbs)
    Week 3 EW: 236.1 ( - 0.5lbs)
    Week 4 EW: 237.2 (+1.1lbs)
    Week 5 EW: 235.5 (- 1.7lbs)
    Week 6 EW: 235.2 (- 0.3lbs)
    Week 7 EW: 234.8 (- 0.4lbs)

I know last week I said I felt like I was hovering and that I'd take the 0.3 loss, but wasn't thrilled. Well you'd think today I'd be in a similar boat BUT down is down :happy: On top of which, I am expecting my cycle to start today and I typically gain a few right before so the fact that I'm still down gives me a lot of hope for next week :love:

How'd everyone else do? Great job MFK!!! 31 lbs is such an accomplishment. I'm proud of you, especially since that was over Nov/Dec. Personally, I'm almost back to what I was in Nov....so that's 31 more than I've lost in that time period :D
  • chillrose
    Options
    Goals for the week! :bigsmile:

Monday, Feb 21: Exercise at least 30 minutes.

Tuesday, Feb 22: Boost your water intake to 72 ounces.

Wednesday, Feb 23: Eat 4-6 servings of fresh fruit or veggies.

Thursday, Feb 24: Do 5 sets of 10 Squats.

Friday, Feb 25: Weigh in and SMILE! Dance to our fav song!! Walking on sunshine!

Saturday, Feb 26: Make chicken or fish the meat for today.

Sunday, Feb 27: Take a short brisk walk with a family member or friend. Enjoy your Sunday!
  • chillrose
    Options
    Goals for the week! :bigsmile:

Friday, Feb 25: Weigh in and SMILE! Dance to our fav song!! Walking on sunshine!

Sunday, Feb 27: Take a short brisk walk with a family member or friend. Enjoy your Sunday!

Have a GREAT WEEK!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • chillrose
    Options
    Goals for the week!

Have a GREAT WEEK!!