Body by vi

Options
1235»

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

until she runs into the Sexy Pants and Words of Trog links.

I dunno.... I think the OP and Trog have kinda gotten off on the wrong foot.
    I don't care if she hates me. If my thread helps her, even better. That's why I did it.
  • Melmo1988
    Melmo1988 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    What a pointless thread.

What a pointless post
  • Melmo1988
    Melmo1988 Posts: 293 Member
    Options

until she runs into the Sexy Pants and Words of Trog links.

I dunno.... I think the OP and Trog have kinda gotten off on the wrong foot.
    I don't care if she hates me. If my thread helps her, even better. That's why I did it.

Nah I don't hate you. I see your point
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    I really hope you read that one link I posted op about visualus. The lazy man link. It goes into great detail what visualus is all about.
    Don't listen to the person who gave you free samples. All they are tring to do is add you to their up line.
  • CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I've tried their cereal. It was given to me.

It tasted fine, but I would NEVER pay for it! Buying Kashi or some other such cereal in a store would be a LOT less expensive.

Wow. That's how you know it's really expensive. When Kashi gets recommended as a cheaper option :laugh:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_9?url=search-alias=hpc&field-keywords=vi+crunch+cereal&sprefix=vi+crunch,hpc,375

On Amazon, a 7-serving bag (without flavorings/toppings) is going for $25.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I've tried their cereal. It was given to me.

It tasted fine, but I would NEVER pay for it! Buying Kashi or some other such cereal in a store would be a LOT less expensive.

Wow. That's how you know it's really expensive. When Kashi gets recommended as a cheaper option :laugh:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_9?url=search-alias=hpc&field-keywords=vi+crunch+cereal&sprefix=vi+crunch,hpc,375

On Amazon, a 7-serving bag (without flavorings/toppings) is going for $25.

Wow. Still a little rich for my blood. That's $25 I can use to buy 5 boxes of frosted fla...I mean Fiber One cereal
  • CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Options

Wow. Still a little rich for my blood. That's $25 I can use to buy 5 boxes of frosted fla...I mean Fiber One cereal

EXACTLY. :-)
  • datantrum
    datantrum Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I myself have witnessed that Body by Vi works and is wayy better any other product! 2 shakes, healthily snacking, & 3 days a week of working out.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I myself have witnessed that Body by Vi works and is wayy better any other product! 2 shakes, healthily snacking, & 3 days a week of working out.

How did you reach this definitive conclusion? And how do you define "works" and "better"?
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    This whole thread makes me sad and confused. Booo.
  • xoAnnettexo
    Options
    I've been on Body By Vi for 8 days and I've lost 6 pounds already! 2 shakes a day (but I use 2% milk so it keeps me fuller longer), 2 sensible snacks, and dinner.