going to lunch at Wendy's what would you order and why?

Options
help me choose

Replies

• accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I normally get the Triple Baconator with small fries, a water, and a small chocolate frosty. Its an easy way to hit my protein goals for the day, easy way to hit my saturated fat goal for the month, and I get to skip dinner cuz that's like a 2000 calorie lunch.
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    If you're in Canada, poutine. It's delish.

If you're not in Canada, tell the Wendy's where you are to get poutine - because it's delish.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Water. Because gross.
  • lioooba
    lioooba Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I would order something really unhealthy and yummy, because I eat healthy during the wohle week and one cheatmeal is okay ;)
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,210 MFP Moderator
    Options
    If I don't have much flex in my calories for the day, I usually get chili and a side salad with italian dressing. If I DO have room in my diary, I usually get a spicy chicken sandwich (550 calories I think) and skip the fries. If I don't care about calories that day? A baconator, small fry and the Caramel ice-cream drink thing. Yum.
  • terra32907
    terra32907 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Their website has nutritional values on it. Check it out.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Their website has nutritional values on it. Check it out.
    +1

That being said, I've seen a ton of those Pretzel Bacon burger ads...so that. :laugh:
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Baconator, triple
    Chili
    Diet soda (gotta watch my figure)
    Small Frosty
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    The only things I ever liked at Wendy's were the baked potatoes and the chili. I especially liked the chili poured over the baked potato....

...but I've found a similar chili recipe online, so now I just make the same thing at home.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    some sort of chicken strip with ranch dipping sauce and a poutine and diet coke cause I prefer it over regular coke and if Wendy's doesn't serve coke lemonade or ice tea.
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    help me choose

There is a Wendy's app that lets you see all the info and customize each item then see the modified info (IE: I dont get mayo or tomato on my chicken burger) VERY cool and helps this process
  • skankamaggot
    skankamaggot Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love Wendys salads - the one with the strawberries and chicken. Yum
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    The strawberry fields salad with chicken is delicious. It's around 570 calories (in Canada at least) but it also packs 37g of protein, and I don't really care about the 33g of fat, so....
  • SteffiLatta
    SteffiLatta Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Apple Pecan Salad - full size, throw away one packet of dressing, and skip the pecans. Under 500 calories, and 35+grams of protein. Plus, yummy!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    The Wendy's 10-piece nuggets fits my macros pretty well.
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Last time I went I tried a chicken salad with strawberries in it. Was gross (in my opinion)!!, so I wouldn't order that. The chicken just tasted fatty and nasty. Gross to think about it now.

If I went back I'd probably just order a bowl of chili, that tends to be pretty good last I recall. Or a frosty.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    The Wendy's 10-piece nuggets fits my macros pretty well.

Wendy's has nugz? Since when?
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Large Frosty - 17 g of protein...BAM ! :tongue:
  • Dee3394
    Dee3394 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would choose a baked potato with chili on it and a small side salad with water with lemon added to it. the Baconator has too much fat in it along with sodium, fries have sodium ...the point I think would be to choose healthier?