going to lunch at Wendy's what would you order and why?

Options

Replies

• GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Two Frosties. One for now, one for later

ETA We don't have one where I live so I go big when we do eat there!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    The only things I ever liked at Wendy's were the baked potatoes and the chili. I especially liked the chili poured over the baked potato....

...but I've found a similar chili recipe online, so now I just make the same thing at home.

Oh, I LOVE the potato with chili combo, too! Or, if I don't feel like a potato, I get a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and a small chili. I don't like their fries. But, if I were in Canada, yeah, I'd get the poutine. Because, poutine!

I see alot of this "poutine" talk... What exactly is that? Whatever it is, it's completely unheard of around here. :/
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I personally don't go there but my brother always loves their chili!!
  • dlr165
    dlr165 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I get the small chili which is 180 calories and use 1 packet of crackers, 25 calories. Then, I get water or a diet coke.
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    The Wendy's 10-piece nuggets fits my macros pretty well.

Wendy's has nugz? Since when?

Since forever, at least here in canada
  • thefatveganchef
    thefatveganchef Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Whatever you do don't get the chili. The meat in there is the old, burned, unused, hamburger meat from the day before. The meat is usually put in a pan next to the grill and stays in there all day which means the oldest meat is being held out of the safe zone as long as 12+ hours.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    The only things I ever liked at Wendy's were the baked potatoes and the chili. I especially liked the chili poured over the baked potato....

...but I've found a similar chili recipe online, so now I just make the same thing at home.

Oh, I LOVE the potato with chili combo, too! Or, if I don't feel like a potato, I get a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger and a small chili. I don't like their fries. But, if I were in Canada, yeah, I'd get the poutine. Because, poutine!

I see alot of this "poutine" talk... What exactly is that? Whatever it is, it's completely unheard of around here. :/

It's french fries covered in gravy and cheese. It's a quebec thing.
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options

Fries topped with cheese curds topped with gravy is the purest form of it
  • softwind
    softwind Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I get a burger of some sort, and a side salad. Unless I'm in the car and then I suck it up and get fries.
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    Chiliiiiii (with no finger in it.) :laugh:
  • MissHolidayGolightly
    MissHolidayGolightly Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger with pretzel bun.
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options

It's french fries covered in gravy and cheese. It's a quebec thing.

Not just Quebec! We love it in Ontario too ... just hard to digest :S
  • dj59lane
    dj59lane Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Chilli good protein
  • hyperchase
    Options
    Biggest burger they have, with cheese, bacon and mayo, and toss the bun. Cut it up and put the meat on a side-salad. Bottle of water to drink.
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Pretzel bacon cheeseburger
    large fry
    large coke zero

And I won't give a toot.

In fact this may go on my list of meals for after the wedding.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Baked Potato and a side salad.
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    Pretzel burger, fries, diet coke. Why? Because it's delicious.
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I always get the Double Stack and a small fries. Great burger fix.
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Taco salad, for no reason except I've been to Wendy's once in my life when on holiday visiting friends in Colorado and I had taco salad and went horseriding and just had a really great day.

Nearly fell off the horse coz I'd never ridden a Western saddle before, but I had a really great day. Taco salad was part of that.

Nostalgia, huh?
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Caesar side salad with ranch, and a JBC plain and bunless