Is belly fat sexy?

Options
12346»

Replies

• bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Not on me but oh well. On others I could not care less. Sexy in particular, no.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I haven’t had any complaints ever everrrrrr

That’s great. Nothing wrong with it if you’re confident with it and who you are

Exactly!
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I find belly fat to be of no consequences, female or male, unless it was drooping down your crotch.
  • moogie_fit
    moogie_fit Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    moogie_fit wrote: »
    bojack5 wrote: »
    moogie_fit wrote: »
    I was thinking about this the other day - I'm fit (training for a marathon) and in great shape, but there's still some belly fat going on. Honestly though... it means my form looks a little less athletic and more Renaissance painting (think Birth of Venus. Only I think my boobs are smaller, sadly). Which I'm totally okay with, because I think it looks sexy and feminine and offsets my broad shoulders nicely.
    And my boyfriend (who has a damned six pack. Men and their body fat ratio. Ppft.) loves the way I look and likes that I'm both fit and soft. So. Yes. It can be.

You have belly fat because you do endurance sports. If you were going for abs or a leaner stomach then you need to do resistance training rather than long distance running.

No, this is not true

I guess "abs are made in the kitchen"

But I never was able to get lean as an endurance runner. Weight lifting with once a week endurance helped me to have abs.

Lucky. I've never had abs. I get some minor definition but not enough to see abs. I'd probably need to actively build them up during bulk cycles if I really wanted them. And get really ultra lean and dehydrated. Ah well

Not worth it to dehydrate yourself haha
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    bt5e1ko3pvj5.jpeg

Right before I got married my husband dedicated himself to cutting. Wanted to see if he could do it. We were both working out pretty hard, him more than myself. Once he got to this point it took him awhile for his body to bounce back. He now complains he’s “fat” only because he doesn’t have his normal belly. It doesn’t bother me. I prefer more of the bulk look rather than the cut look. However I do admire the men and women who have the dedication to do it.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Llaaccyy wrote: »
    I personally don't like my belly fat. But several guys have told me that it is sexy. Guys, do you find my belly fat sexy too? Why?

There's a saying - Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Everyone has a different idea of sexy, beautiful, nice, okay, etc. Personally I don't like the appearance of all skin and bone, but obviously too much fat can't be good either. So, how much belly fat are you talking about anyway?
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    It depends what it is that it's attached to.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »
    It depends what it is that it's attached to.

This.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    There is middle ground between beer belly or fat and abs - a regular flat belly.
  • mrbean100943
    mrbean100943 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    I personally don't like my belly fat. But several guys have told me that it is sexy. Guys, do you find my belly fat sexy too? Why?

Everyone has a different idea of sexy, beautiful, nice, okay, etc. Personally I don't like the appearance of all skin and bone, but obviously too much fat can't be good either. So, how much belly fat are you talking about anyway?

I like a belly that looks full and plump. Belly fat is good too. But if a girl has a nice plump belly, its the sexiest thing ever
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    For someone that has it, I'd say no it's not sexy
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

I like a belly that looks full and plump. Belly fat is good too. But if a girl has a nice plump belly, its the sexiest thing ever

Yes I agree. I've only dealt with one belly close up for many years, and she gets no objections from me. :)
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Tisha247 wrote: »

You are sexy
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Tisha247 wrote: »

You are sexy

Thanks beautiful! 💋
  • NYactor2
    NYactor2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I second that!👍
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    No. But I personally tend to throw all my "standards" out the door for a dude that has a little belly fat but can make me laugh on the daily, and is of good character overall. 🤷
  • NYactor2
    NYactor2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I try my best to throw some randomness down when it is least expected....do I qualify?

I’d even share some Chipotle quac if I get a yes....
  • Adele_D
    Adele_D Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    TCO76 wrote: »
    Belly fat is hella sexy.
    🙌🏼😍