How do some people let themselves get so big?

Options
124»

Replies

• Zerodette
    Zerodette Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I grew up in an environment where mac and cheese is honest to God considered a vegetable. I wasn't allowed to play outside because I lived in a terrible neighborhood (multiple homicides a year on my block alone). I don't have thyroid or metabolic problems, just the winning combination of a lifelong, completely sedentary lifestyle and little concept of healthy eating.
  • sblueyez
    sblueyez Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    It is a form of body dysmorphia as well things such as vanity sizes, clothing that's meant to hide it, the general population getting bigger (and less likely to show such a discrepancy between everyday people out in public). I didn't think I got as big as I did until I saw photos. The mirror meant nothing. When I was a size 0 I thought I was fat. Same thing. It's hard to see yourself as others see you.
  • simplydelish2
    simplydelish2 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    The same way you got to be so insulting and rude...

Your topic is insulting and offensive to those of us who are or have been over your 300 lb mark. It's people like you who hamper others self-esteem and make them feel lesser because they don't fit your norm.

You should be ashamed of yourself for posting this on a site where so many members have joined and dedicated themselves to a healthier lifestyle - regardless of their starting weight.
This discussion has been closed.