An Embarrassing Secret...

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• lets see... I voted for Obama..twice :noway:

I'm terrified of moths

and the biggest one hmmm

I'm highly lactose intolerant and one time (not as a child mind you) I had a fancy coffee drink and was walking home only to realize I was wasn't going to make it in time and I **** my pants and we're talking like a massive volcano type explosion. I thought I was going to die because my husband was with me. :embarassed: :indifferent:

Hey, if you really want, you can swap with us here in the UK, we will happily take Obama off your hands :P

Somebody else whos afraid of moths :bigsmile: :drinker: I thought it was just me alone on that one
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    lets see... I voted for Obama..twice :noway:

I'm terrified of moths

and the biggest one hmmm

I'm highly lactose intolerant and one time (not as a child mind you) I had a fancy coffee drink and was walking home only to realize I was wasn't going to make it in time and I **** my pants and we're talking like a massive volcano type explosion. I thought I was going to die because my husband was with me. :embarassed: :indifferent:

Hey, if you really want, you can swap with us here in the UK, we will happily take Obama off your hands :P

Somebody else whos afraid of moths :bigsmile: :drinker: I thought it was just me alone on that one

It's amazing how many folks in other countries would gladly take Obama, but us Americans are always whinging about him.

To answer the question...I can't handle "brokenness". What do I mean? Homeless people, people with disabilities, omg even worse animals with disabilities. I have broken down into tears at a Petsmart because I saw a kitty that was missing an eye and thought no one would adopt it. My husband tortures me about eating me by telling me the baby animals layed next to their moms after they were killed for me to eat. Yes I cry every time. I'd be a vegetarian philanthropist if I didn't know that humans are meant to be omnivores and I had a fortune to give away. :frown:
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Puppets of any kind freak me out Especially the large marionettes. Those things are creepy.
    Large groupings of stuffed animals or dolls are disconcerting. They stare at me, unblinking, with their dead, cold eyes......

I'm not ashamed of it, but I'm the same way. Add the fear of clowns. On top of that, someone once gave me a clown marionette doll :noway:
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I had a pillow pet (the dog) that was given to me after my arm surgery by a guy friend. It was very practical to use to rest my arm on, but I slept with it for years after. Then my puppy took it as his own hump toy and that was the end of that...
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,933 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of driving or being driven downhill. Good thing I live in the prairies...
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Puppets of any kind freak me out Especially the large marionettes. Those things are creepy.
    Large groupings of stuffed animals or dolls are disconcerting. They stare at me, unblinking, with their dead, cold eyes......

I'm not ashamed of it, but I'm the same way. Add the fear of clowns. On top of that, someone once gave me a clown marionette doll :noway:

I HATE clown and dislike puppets...my parents gave me a clown marionette and hung it from my ceiling...falling asleep was always so creepy, lol.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options

I HATE clown and dislike puppets...my parents gave me a clown marionette and hung it from my ceiling...falling asleep was always so creepy, lol.

Oh my gosh! That is horrible! My son once put that marionette doll in the fridge for me to find in the morning. He's hung it in my closet, from the door frame outside the bathroom and has put it under my covers in my bed.

I don't even know where that thing is anymore. I hope he took it to college with him.
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My after work/bed time routine for the last couple of months has been laying in bed with little to no clothes on playing Mario Kart on Wii U gamepad. And getting very fired up, cursing a lot, and taking pleasure in F%*& someone up. Probably 8 year old kids. I'm 27.

EDIT: And I once bought myself a birthday cake from the grocery store, just for me. No, it wasn't my birthday. Or anyones birthday. Definitely one of my fattest moments.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I have 2 accessory nipples, but they don't look like nipples they look like tiny very light brown spots. Most people don't even notice them, particularly with all the surgical scars I have now.
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i cannot snap or whistle and i have a phobia of protruding veins
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I carry on a conversation with our dog when I am home.

I do not like veins either and do not like to anyone to touch the middle of my back on the spine.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I am nearly always wrong when I say left or right for directions. I tell people to watch where I'm pointing rather than listen to what I'm saying.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I often confuse June and July.

I am terrible at simple mental math and it takes me like five times longer to score my yahtzee game than my wife.

I recently peed my pants.

Cha-ching!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options

Cha-ching!

dat after zip drip happens once in a while. Or did you outright piss your pants?
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

Cha-ching!

dat after zip drip happens once in a while. Or did you outright piss your pants?

Uh, well, ummmm... let me go check into that...

(sound of quickened footsteps, door slamming, car tires screeching...)
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    lets see... I voted for Obama..twice :noway:

I'm terrified of moths

and the biggest one hmmm

It's amazing how many folks in other countries would gladly take Obama, but us Americans are always whinging about him.

I often wished I lived in a place like the UK because the healthcare would be of GREAT value to me even if I had to pay more for taxes, but if I lived in the UK I'm sure I'd want to be in the US.
    Obamacare really has done a number on my family. :( it's not great for everyone.
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    29 - never had a job or driver's license.
    im 34 a nd never had a license !!!!!!!!! I hate driving!
  • mellisamontgomery2055
    Options
    I've been waxing my upper lip since I was 12!