An Embarrassing Secret...

Options

Replies

• xXx_BlackRose_xXx
    xXx_BlackRose_xXx Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    When I'm feeling down I like to cuddle with my sleepy the dwarf teddy my grandad bought me when I was a kid.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I'm not embarrassed of it, per se, but my family is. I have a "security cow". I sleep with cow. Cow went with me to the hospital when I gave birth, when I had surgery at Vandy 15 months after giving birth to repair a severe injury from giving birth, if I travel, she goes with me. I have zero shame at age 36. Now, my husband and family. They're mortified.

1004580_10151515896977872_599478349_n.jpg?oh=1eaa09a494b6a687f88bf882bada7d76&oe=547D215B

31108_391883292871_442911_n.jpg?oh=42642b24a8b04601ebb990166ef3c77f&oe=545F802C&__gda__=1416048362_b3420af5965b12b0a8d942004e800d86

1525299_10151901406152872_1483239570_n.jpg?oh=3751e7e55b26923bd015908faaa6c18d&oe=5473FD1C&__gda__=1416493763_3532722dadbc981f8952b3b265f8f9fa

543326_10150918058522872_909628397_n.jpg

Yeah, I probably have a problem. I simply don't care.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    When I'm feeling down I like to cuddle with my sleepy the dwarf teddy my grandad bought me when I was a kid.

I have a stuffed stegosaurus that I love cuddling with when I'm sad.

Oh, I'm also terrified of flying! I'm planning on studying abroad in either Jordan or Egypt and I get nervous even thinking about that flight.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I am 18 and still don't know how to tie a knot or tie shoelaces... >.>
  • Miss_1999
    Options

Oh, I'm also terrified of flying! I'm planning on studying abroad in either Jordan or Egypt and I get nervous even thinking about that flight.

I used to be absolutely terrified of flying until I did it! Seriously, I mean would NOT get on a plane. My husband is from MN, and I'm from TN (which is where we live). It's roughly a 22 hour drive to where he's from, so after I had my daughter, and endured one trip, I decided to fly. Unless I have to get on a small plane, I definitely prefer flying now. Never in a million years thought I'd say that, either, as I was scared ****less of flying, but now, I do love it! There are some places I probably wouldn't fly to right now, but most in the US, yeah, no doubt I'd be on a plane.
  • Forty6and2
    Options

I used to be absolutely terrified of flying until I did it! Seriously, I mean would NOT get on a plane. My husband is from MN, and I'm from TN (which is where we live). It's roughly a 22 hour drive to where he's from, so after I had my daughter, and endured one trip, I decided to fly. Unless I have to get on a small plane, I definitely prefer flying now. Never in a million years thought I'd say that, either, as I was scared ****less of flying, but now, I do love it! There are some places I probably wouldn't fly to right now, but most in the US, yeah, no doubt I'd be on a plane.

That's what I've heard. I just hope that, for the first flight, the person immediately next to me is ok with a lot of crying and attempted cuddling. Because I guarantee it will happen.
  • let1179
    let1179 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I let my dog eat out of my mouth :huh: just a bite here and there, not like whole meals or anything :wink:
  • Miss_1999
    Options

That's what I've heard. I just hope that, for the first flight, the person immediately next to me is ok with a lot of crying and attempted cuddling. Because I guarantee it will happen.

I recommend pharmaceuticals those that start with X are winners! And a visit to the bar beforehand. Oh, and usually, they serve wine on flights, too! PS: If you're in the air, calories don't count! :drinker:

8057_10150961327617872_843140953_n.jpg
  • xXx_BlackRose_xXx
    xXx_BlackRose_xXx Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

I recommend pharmaceuticals those that start with X are winners! And a visit to the bar beforehand. Oh, and usually, they serve wine on flights, too! PS: If you're in the air, calories don't count! :drinker:

This is why I eat pizza and ice cream in a hammock
  • Forty6and2
    Options

Melatonin isn't a bad idea... I actually can't drink (long story) even the smell of alcohol makes me nauseous so I'll just go ahead and assume the person next to me would prefer snuggling over vomiting.
  • SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    I am terrified of waterslides. No really, I have a season pass to a water park, but try to avoid the big ones. I've ridden some of the tallest coasters in the world, however, I know I will break all scientific laws and fly out of the slide and die.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Melatonin isn't a bad idea... I actually can't drink (long story) even the smell of alcohol makes me nauseous so I'll just go ahead and assume the person next to me would prefer snuggling over vomiting.

Easy answer. Buy alcohol for the person next to you and blast the air.
    They will cuddle.
    Depending on who you sit next to...a little cleavage might not hurt.
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    I have a tendency to get some sort of high if I'm really tired and do stuff I wouldnt normally do
  • Forty6and2
    Options

Easy answer. Buy alcohol for the person next to you and blast the air.
    They will cuddle.
    Depending on who you sit next to...a little cleavage might not hurt.

Well, there's my plan! Now I can just hope that Russia gets its *kitten* together between now and then.
  • Forty6and2
    Options
    I have a tendency to get some sort of high if I'm really tired and do stuff I wouldnt normally do

I declared my intention to run for President of the US on the platform of replacing the eagle with the pterodactyl as the national bird while I was insanely tired. In hindsight, it still doesn't seem like a terrible idea.
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    It probably isn't that uncommon... but I'm terrified of clowns

Not uncommon. Clowns are EVIL.
  • AndyRogan
    AndyRogan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'd never tried rice until 6 months ago, how did I managed 33 years without it
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of the dark. Unless I'm sleeping with or beside someone I can't sleep in darkness. I feel like a child when I admit that.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I still can't swim.

My virginity remained intact until I was 24.
    ^Ditto.

Oh.... & I too, like so many others, experience shyness & inabilities in public restrooms.