Ladies who love the big men?

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
Where yall at? Lol. I always see threads about men loving curvy women or bigger women but what about the women loving the big men? I dont mean chubby although you can respond if you like them too I just mean us solid guys lol. I'm 6'2 277 mostly muscle with a some ice on my 6pack lol. Show us big men some love lol.

Replies

• mrmarius
    Options
    no love for the big guys lol
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    I'm trying, brother, I'm trying! My husband is a big man. Any helpful hints for loving the big guy?
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Love, love, LOVE big guys. They look like real MEN to me, as opposed to boys.

My husband is really into lifting weights. He's huge and that's just how this girl likes it :)

Charmagne
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    My DH is a big guy, takes up the doorway.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I love solid men. Too skinny and I feel like I might break them :embarassed:
  • mrmarius
    Options
    I'm trying, brother, I'm trying! My husband is a big man. Any helpful hints for loving the big guy?

its just a matter of what you're attracted to, now if he has gotten too big you'll just need to encourage him to take better care of himself
  • Chickabittie
    Options
    Well there ya go, Montenell! Some love for the large man!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    my man is 6'4 and 275 lbs with 56" shoulder spance...i couldn't find bigger lol...i've always dated freakishly tall, but my fiance is large! i'm armpit level lol...
  • Chickabittie
    Options

its just a matter of what you're attracted to, now if he has gotten too big you'll just need to encourage him to take better care of himself

I've tried, that doesn't seem to be working!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    i also "love them red heads" and i got both
  • bkegurl36
    bkegurl36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love big guys!! I am so sick of dating skinny little weiner boys! Bring on the real men! :laugh:
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I got love for the big men!! I have always been attracted to bigger guys. James Gandolfini? Yes please!! Oliver Platt? Break me off a piece of that! John Goodman back in the Roseanne days? HUGE crush. Fat, Glittery Elvis in the jumpsuits??? I DIE!!!!!! I actually have a portrait of fat, glittery Elvis on my arm.

I have dated really big guys and really skinny guys. Everything about big guys is better I think. Broad shoulders, big hands and way more fun to cuddle with.

The one super in shape guy that I dated only wanted to hang out at the gym. No cuddling on the couch was allowed. Why cuddle when we could be lifting weights. What's the fun in that?? And I REFUSE to date anyone that wears skinny jeans but I think that's because I'm getting old and don't understand teenagers' sense of style.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I like "bigger guys"...as like manly men! haha! No pretty boys please!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I prefer big guys. :)
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I like "bigger guys"...as like manly men! haha! No pretty boys please!

Me too!!! and the taller the better!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I prefer healthy & fit, active and taller than myself. Self confident, holding a good job, paying child support if need be, no bums, no guys living with Mommy or not owning a car........ you Ladies know what I mean.:wink::laugh: A healthy fit guy that's not so obsessed with his body the only pics he has are body shots in front of of a mirror flexing. Nah.... real action pics of what the guy is into in life.:drinker: :flowerforyou:

So not into internet dating sites, haven't tried them but also positive I never will. LOL Ah, but the above would be a good one for describing what women prefer in men.

Way more response to the simple quesion...:smokin:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    oops! hit the wrong post to reply too.:laugh: :blushing:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    LOVE the big men!! There is nothing like a lumberjack-type man!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    I love big guys!! I am so sick of dating skinny little weiner boys! Bring on the real men! :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • BleacherAddict
    Options
    if they aren't twice my size, they aren't big enough! i like to feel safe and secure. :happy:

i'm only 4'11", and the last couple people i dated were between 5'11" and 6'6". and if i can wrap my short little arms all the way around their mid-section, they are too tiny for me!

perfect size? think seth rogen in knocked up. :love: :blushing: