Ladies who love the big men?

Options

Replies

• neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6'1" and weighs around 230 lbs. I llooovvvee that he's a bigger guy!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    if they aren't twice my size, they aren't big enough! i like to feel safe and secure. :happy:

i'm only 4'11", and the last couple people i dated were between 5'11" and 6'6". and if i can wrap my short little arms all the way around their mid-section, they are too tiny for me!

perfect size? think seth rogen in knocked up. :love: :blushing:

I totally have a crush on Seth Rogen when he's bigger.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Still married to a douche, but I love the big guys...I like men to be men. :smile:
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Oliver Platt? Break me off a piece of that!

I thought I was the onl one who ever had the hots for Oliver Platt! :blushing:

I die for Oliver Platt in "A Time to Kill" with the big sideburns and the seersucker suits. :love:
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6'4" and around 270. I love it!!!!:heart:
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm all about the big guys. (Something about being 5'10" myself I think.) I will admit that a really flabby guy does nothing for me but the guy that I've been seeing is 6'3" and 280. He's solid and athletic. He can pick me up (I'm 189lbs!!) and carry me (at least across the room :wink: ) and makes me feel "normal." As a tall girl I've always had a complex about my size... my height and weight is average for a dude and when you want to feel safe and comfortable with someone that feeling is hard to find when you're the same size as (or bigger than) they are. I don't think I could be comfortable with a short guy or a really skinny guy again.

I :heart: my big guys!! :smooched:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options

I :heart: my big guys!! :smooched:

God Bless You.
  • deedleedee
    Options
    YAY for the big men, my preference entirely :drinker: ! But really, where are they?! I think they're all married...
  • Lil_Leah
    Lil_Leah Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    as you can see from my picture, justin isnt a big guy at all. he used to weigh less than me. (i felt like a beached whale around him!) but now he's been going to the gym and hes up to around 163. hes about 5' 10". super toned and muscles, but not big. and i'm ok with that. i can wash my clothes on his stomach if need be. :ohwell:

plus, he loves me the way i am. :drinker:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    YAY for the big men, my preference entirely :drinker: ! But really, where are they?! I think they're all married...

hahaha....I know that's right! Where are they!?
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options

hahaha....I know that's right! Where are they!?

I'd like to know too :o) :laugh: :wink:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Lol sorry ladies since im taken but I'll keep you all company til your own special big buy shows up,add me :)
  • cavycity
    cavycity Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love big men! When I started dating my husband he was about 270. Now he weighs 170, and I always try to get him to bulk up! He's pretty tall and very active. I just want him to get back to 200!! It makes me feel little and cute when he's bigger. :) Maybe I'm being goofy. He's much healthier now, and we can run together!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I love big men! When I started dating my husband he was about 270. Now he weighs 170, and I always try to get him to bulk up! He's pretty tall and very active. I just want him to get back to 200!! It makes me feel little and cute when he's bigger. :) Maybe I'm being goofy. He's much healthier now, and we can run together!

I understand completely.... My guy went from 260 down to 215 at one point (he's 6'1") - I was silently pleased when he started slacking off on the healthy eating and exercise and gained a little back (he's about 240 now)

I mean, yea - I was glad he was keeping himself healthy and he had lots of confidence in himself and energy, and I supported his efforts 100%- but I really missed those extra pounds!
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    The current bf isn't my typical guy.. I usually would head in the direction of 6' and taller with the brain and body of a very off season bodybuilder. lol.

My current guy is about 5'8 (i'm only 5'7 wich sucks because I can't really wear heels) but around 240 - 250lbs :D It's cute to me, and well sorry for all the details I LOVE being oh top of him in bed.. I'm 165lbs and very fit and athletic so it's a big comparison. But I agree with the secruity thing.. I fell very safe with him.
  • buggials
    Options
    My fiance is 6ft 8in tall and 350 not really chubby but not super in shape either, but I love him to death and wouldn't trade him for a shorter skinner guy ever. I'm 5ft 8in and 260ish atm so we fit and I can wear my heels!
  • shawnnshinta
    shawnnshinta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    are you kidding me?
    What kind of question is that?
    99% of women want big guys!

The question should be..doe's any women out there like small guys.
    I never ever heard a women say she prefers a short guy over a tall guy.

The first thing a women says when you ask them what they like in a man...a tall man!

The taller and bigger you are the more instant respect you get in all areas of life, with women and men.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    We need a who likes short smaller guys thread lol

Yea, cause I seem to have dated 2 guys that were barely 5'5", and before that I dated a guy who was 6'5"! Crazy difference, but I think tall and short, small and large, all can be attractive if the personality is right!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6'3 and weighs 250. He's.... perfect. And no matter how big or small I am... he treats me like a princess.

I prefer bigger guys...even when I'm thinner, I'm still "big boned"... meaning, I'm not tiny and fragile looking...I want to feel petite around my man. I want him to wear a bigger ring than me, have bigger feet than me and preferably... bigger thighs, thanks!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Thanks for the thread, I needed this.

6'2 268.6lbs (currently)

:drinker: