Ladies who love the big men?

Options

Replies

• Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am a BHM lover. The largest guy I ever dated was 6'4" and around 300lbs. My boyfriend now isn't terribly large, but what can I say? I'm equal opportunity! :happy:
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    My type is a little something I like to call "chubby buff" :)
  • jessmo803
    Options
    My boyfriend is a bigger dude. 6 foot, about 250. Broad shoulders, tattoos. And he's a redhead! I definitely got lucky!!! Love the bigger men!!
  • seemichellerun
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and every guy I've ever dated has been over 6'. That should say something...
  • mamacremers
    mamacremers Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love solid men. Too skinny and I feel like I might break them :embarassed:

AGREE!!!! Afraid I'll break them too. My hubby is 6'4" 300+.

I once dated a guy that probably weighed as much as or less than me. We were on a date, he ordered a Michelob Ultra and ordered a Bud Light for me. The bartender put the ultra in front of me and the Bud light in front of him. I still laugh at that.
  • tater8589
    Options
    I love big guys. My ex was a big guy (actually when we met he was chunky too). I tried dating a lil skinny guy and it grossed me out how skinny he was... I kept feeding him and telling him to put some meat on his bones. My husband is actually kinda small, but beefy... I'm trying to convince him to put a lil bit of weight back on cause I like it :)
  • tater8589
    Options
    My type is a little something I like to call "chubby buff" :)

Ditto
  • ewarm24
    Options
    this topic is funny, before i started to lose weight my wife never new me when i was below 220lbs, (i'm 6'1"). now that i have trimmed up she says she liked me better when i was bigger. she always tells me she will devorce me if i loose anymore weight. (i know she is joking....... i think). but i still consider myself a big guy. i'm bigger than most of my friends. what is the point where one goes from being a big guy to a tall skinny guy?
  • CherylFFD
    Options
    Loooove love love them. My hubby is 6'2", 270, and that is perfect for me. :)

Normal size men just don't look as good for me. To each his own, I guess.
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    LOVE bigger guys! They HAVE to be bigger than me or it's just REALLY REALLY awkward..

My ex wasn't tall but he was a professional bodybuilder. 5'10" 240lbs (off contest weight) 59" shoulders, 17" arms, and 30" thighs all with a nice 30" waist.. LOVE it!

the ex before that was 6'4" 225lbs thick, but with a little jiggle in the Tummy and I loved it :)
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    My last boyfriend was able to carry me around on his shoulders (I weighed much less at the time). He was so strong. He'd carry me around at the fair and other places we went. I felt like a queen. I'd love to have someone like that again in my life.
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of ladies who love big men :smile:

Love a guy who makes me feel "small" :heart:
  • amie1979
    Options
    i love bigger guys!!! im 5'11, and a big girl, and my ex was bigger than me, and i couldnt get enough of him!!
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Personally I have been attracted to many different body types-there was something to love about each one! But I had a friend who preferred only big guys, and I loved what she referred to herself as......a "Chubby Chaser"! lol
  • scalpay
    Options
    I guess it's about moderation for me. A skinny guy can't get any points with me. But neither can a guy who is too big for my taste. But I don't mind a belly on a guy at all. It should all be within certain parameters.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    My last boyfriend was able to carry me around on his shoulders (I weighed much less at the time). He was so strong. He'd carry me around at the fair and other places we went. I felt like a queen. I'd love to have someone like that again in my life.
    Now THAT is Fun when your guy will/can do that!! Concerts etc.. it's the best:drinker: :wink:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Now THAT is Fun when your guy will/can do that!! Concerts etc.. it's the best:drinker: :wink:
    It was. I miss it. And he didn't mind doing it, surprisingly. He'd sweat his a** off carrying me in the awful heat of June and July. That was about 14 years ago when I weighed about 140 or so. He had just gotten out of the Marines so he was in good shape. Ahh, the memories.... :smooched:

(He is now on wife #2 so no chances of "rekindling" anything...... lol)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Where yall at? Lol. I always see threads about men loving curvy women or bigger women but what about the women loving the big men? I dont mean chubby although you can respond if you like them too I just mean us solid guys lol. I'm 6'2 277 mostly muscle with a some ice on my 6pack lol. Show us big men some love lol.

My husband is big, and I love him just the way he is. He was absolutely shocked that I wanted to be with him when I told him I liked him. haha
  • beccers
    Options
    My man has to be just that...a MAN! Broad shoulders, tall, STRONG, and solid! :) I want my man to be able to carry me without any problem!! :):)
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    My man has to be just that...a MAN! Broad shoulders, tall, STRONG, and solid! :) I want my man to be able to carry me without any problem!! :):)
    That's RIGHT, we women want 'Real' Men!:wink::smokin: