Summer Hair

Options

Replies

• cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    My vote - Keep It Long!

I am so partial to longer hair!

And I know it probably is warmer, but I would even learn how to do pony tails and braids for a significant other to keep it longer!

Tim - be different than other men... vote for short!!! SHORT IS SEXY!!! Just ask my Hubby! Grrrr! :love:

Woo hoo! I agree. I've got that short spikey thing going on. It's cute, it's easy, it's cool in the summer. :smile:
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Tim - be different than other men... vote for short!!! SHORT IS SEXY!!! Just ask my Hubby! Grrrr! :love:

Okay... ~smiling~ I would need to be convinced though!

There are certain Women out there that SOOO can get away with short hair!

I guess its all about Charisma! If one has that, they can get away with any kind of hair!
  • timisw
    Options
    Wonders if its a good/bad thing to be the only guy that posted!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

Huh? What are we talking about......? :indifferent:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

what kind of hair you like on your galfolk sarge A)Short B)Long C)Other D)All of the above
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

what kind of hair you like on your galfolk sarge A)Short B)Long C)Other D)All of the above

Dreads :wink:

It depends. I've dated girls with hair down down past their gluteous maximus (which is nice except it really becomes a problem when things get....well 'intimate') to the Sinnead O' Conner look ('Nothing compares to yooooooooouuuuu!).

I think it all depends on the girl. I'm really not picky. So, my official answer is:

E. Yes. I like hair on my galfolk....unless they don't have hair, then I don't prefer hair on my galfolk.

(This isn't a copout answer by the way, I actually don't prefer short over long. Heck, my hair has been all lengths of the spectrum, why can't the ladies?)

Hugs!

-J:heart:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I've decided to go pretty short with my hair. Now that I'm all pumped up to try something new, I can't get in for 2 weeks!!! :angry: I hate waiting!!!!!! :explode:

Plus, I'm afraid I'll chicken out before then. (tee-hee)

Ya'll doing anything different for the summer?

Sarge/fatsis/Banks - let's hear it! :laugh:

I would go short if I could.....I have WAY too much hair to do that.....I have tried and will NEVER, NEVER do it again as it just kinda juts out behind me. But if I could go short and have it look nice, I would do it without hesitation. I really like where it's short in the back and a little longer in the front....really cute. Plus, if you decide you don't like it, it will always grow back.
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    i like having short hair, but am currently growing
    its about shoulder length atm (this is the longest its been in about 6 years) :laugh:
  • timisw
    Options

It depends. I've dated girls with hair down down past their gluteous maximus (which is nice except it really becomes a problem when things get....well 'intimate') to the Sinnead O' Conner look ('Nothing compares to yooooooooouuuuu!).

I think it all depends on the girl. I'm really not picky. So, my official answer is:

E. Yes. I like hair on my galfolk....unless they don't have hair, then I don't prefer hair on my galfolk.

(This isn't a copout answer by the way, I actually don't prefer short over long. Heck, my hair has been all lengths of the spectrum, why can't the ladies?)

Hugs!

Oh Holy Hell...

Sarge, You never mentioned where you wanted them to HAVE hair. Are you saying you want "GalFolk" with chest hair only? Arm pit hair? Uhmmmm... not going to go there in this forum hair? In any length? ~scary look~
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options

Hugs!

Oh Holy Hell...

Sarge, You never mentioned where you wanted them to HAVE hair. Are you saying you want "GalFolk" with chest hair only? Arm pit hair? Uhmmmm... not going to go there in this forum hair? In any length? ~scary look~

LMAO, yes please don't ask , some of these frisky ladies may tell ! :laugh: :laugh: :happy:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    LMAO, yes please don't ask , some of these frisky ladies may tell ! :laugh: :laugh: :happy:

Fo Sho!! SO ZIP IT! ZIP IT GOOD!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I went short 2 years ago. My hair was bum level and I went above the shoulders. I did it during my lunch. My clients loved it. But I hated it. I cried and I could tell my hubby did not like it either. Short hairs is not for me. But it does grow back. :bigsmile:
  • timisw
    Options

I have been to some strange middle eastern countries...

Nothing will really scare me in length or location. Though, its a little intimidating to actually know what might be under the Burka!
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    Oh Lordy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • timisw
    Options
    I went short 2 years ago. My hair was bum level and I went above the shoulders. I did it during my lunch. My clients loved it. But I hated it. I cried and I could tell my hubby did not like it either. Short hairs is not for me. But it does grow back. :bigsmile:

An inch a month for your sins.. .~smiling~ Ok... not sins... But I will still promote longer head hair (mid back) and a sexy pony tail to have it up any DAY of the week for me!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    GO for the short... I have had long hair for a long time and needed a huge change i my life so I CUT OFF 14 inches...OUCH i :sad: cried so hard..but i got lots of compliments.. now its a year later and its back..lol..... I say try a change i cant hurt.... I will just give people reasons to compliment you...:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Oh Holy Hell...

[/quote]

Wait a minute the top top is supposed to be a quote.

EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    My hair right now is a couple inches past my shoulders. I was thinking about cutting it an inch( and a half?) down from my jaw. I did it last summer. The only problem is that all I could go with it was a hadband or pigtails. Maybe I'll do it a bit longer this time.
  • lovemuffins
    lovemuffins Posts: 91
    Options
    I actually just cut my hair on Friday and donated 15 inches to Locks of Love.

My 9 year old niece was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia on April 28th, she started losing her hair about 9 days after her first blast of chemo. I said I would shave my head for her but I started to cry (while the first braid was being cut off) and she said I didn't have too. Ahhh I love that girl for more reasons then just letting me keep some of my hair.

Good news is... She is already in Remission and is an Early Rapid Responder. She is a fighter and will get through this with no problems! :bigsmile: I am currently living with my sister and her family because my husband is in Iraq (as I've posted before). Although I hate that he is gone I am glad I have the chance to be with my them... otherwise I would be 2500 miles away!

Anyway~ about my haircut. I've always had long hair... and I can't believe how much I love this short due! The only bad thing is running... my hair doesn't catch my sweat!!! So I think I have to go and purchase some sweat bands cause it drives me crazy!!! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I actually just cut my hair on Friday and donated 15 inches to Locks of Love.

My 9 year old niece was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia on April 28th, she started losing her hair about 9 days after her first blast of chemo. I said I would shave my head for her but I started to cry (while the first braid was being cut off) and she said I didn't have too. Ahhh I love that girl for more reasons then just letting me keep some of my hair.

Good news is... She is already in Remission and is an Early Rapid Responder. She is a fighter and will get through this with no problems! :bigsmile: I am currently living with my sister and her family because my husband is in Iraq (as I've posted before). Although I hate that he is gone I am glad I have the chance to be with my them... otherwise I would be 2500 miles away!

Anyway~ about my haircut. I've always had long hair... and I can't believe how much I love this short due! The only bad thing is running... my hair doesn't catch my sweat!!! So I think I have to go and purchase some sweat bands cause it drives me crazy!!! :laugh:

Great news about your niece!!! :drinker: I hate hearing about sick kids!! :frown:

15" - wow!!! :noway: That must have been a little traumatic!

I'm looking forward to going a little shorter & like everyone said, it'll grow if I don't like it. :tongue: