Summer Hair

Options

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I've had my hair short for many years. Every once and a while I'll try to grow it out but I always go back to short. My current hair style is short like how Pink's was when she first started singing (minus the pink).

My hubby thinks it's sexy.

I say go for it, you gonna look hot no matter what you do!! Work it!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Your daughter already thinks I'm you anyway, might as well finish the job! :laugh:

Haha, your right! If you do cut your hair, I'm sending her to your house so I can get a break. She'll be none the wiser. lol

As long as you're not still breastfeeding, we should be okay. :laugh:

Lmao, I'd have way more issues than just losing weight if I was still breastfeeding. She'll be turning 5 years old in a few months. hahaha
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOL!
    Caught on a little late here, but what is it with men and long hair
    I've mentioned to male friends I was getting my hair cut (in a casual..what are u doing this weekend kind of way) and they about jump off their chairs telling me NOT to get it cut (a trim for pete's sake)
    It doesn't matter if it's long, fried or ratty as long as it's LONG...
    weird?

Kim
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    "I got bangs! My hair is so now!"

Name the movie...

But I really did get bangs, cut off three inches of dead ends, and bleached it out!
    I:heart: Summer Hair!
    Oh Elle.. you're so funny! :laugh:

I :heart: Legally Blonde
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I've had my hair short for many years. Every once and a while I'll try to grow it out but I always go back to short. My current hair style is short like how Pink's was when she first started singing (minus the pink).

I say go for it, you gonna look hot no matter what you do!! Work it!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Your daughter already thinks I'm you anyway, might as well finish the job! :laugh:

Haha, your right! If you do cut your hair, I'm sending her to your house so I can get a break. She'll be none the wiser. lol

Lmao, I'd have way more issues than just losing weight if I was still breastfeeding. She'll be turning 5 years old in a few months. hahaha

ROFL!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options

Okay, creepy sidenote. I once had a pastor that breastfed her son until he was 7. :sick: I think if they can ask for it, they're done.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

Okay, creepy sidenote. I once had a pastor that breastfed her son until he was 7. :sick: I think if they can ask for it, they're done.

Ewww! I agree. I knew a lady who still breastfed her 3 year old and this little girl would go to all women and tell them she was thirsty and tried to lift their shirts. It's just not right after a certain point.
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOL!
    I've mentioned to male friends I was getting my hair cut (in a casual..what are u doing this weekend kind of way) and they about jump off their chairs telling me NOT to get it cut (a trim for pete's sake)
    weird?

Kim

Gosh... I dont know... ~pondering~

I think its the fact of getting lost in it! Especially when its on its own program! Not necessarily a birds nest or "hump" hair or straight with enough split ends to build a Los Angeles freeway system off of, but where its having fun and adding personality!

Plus, I think its pretty romantic to brush a woman's hair! I could do that for hours if she let me!

And there is something about running fingers thru hair...
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOL!
    weird?

Kim

Gosh... I dont know... ~pondering~

I think its the fact of getting lost in it! Especially when its on its own program! Not necessarily a birds nest or "hump" hair or straight with enough split ends to build a Los Angeles freeway system off of, but where its having fun and adding personality!

Plus, I think its pretty romantic to brush a woman's hair! I could do that for hours if she let me!

And there is something about running fingers thru hair...

Umm, do I want to know what "hump"hair is???

Also, you try brushing my hair and we have problems. I have naturally curly hair....brushes get stuck!! LOL!!! Fingers too! Though twirling my curls seems to be fun!!! :wink:
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Meh. I would date a gorilla if she rubbed my back and made me food. That's better than my ex ever did.
    :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • timisw
    Options

Also, you try brushing my hair and we have problems. I have naturally curly hair....brushes get stuck!! LOL!!! Fingers too! Though twirling my curls seems to be fun!!! :wink:

Hump Hair - The hair a longer haired (or in some cases, shorter haired) female (sometimes male) person has after a blissful romp with someone of the opposite sex (sometimes same sex).

Gosh... enough disclaimers in there huh?

If it's curly, that just means you have to take a shower first? Or does that not even help?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Hump Hair - The hair a longer haired (or in some cases, shorter haired) female (sometimes male) person has after a blissful romp with someone of the opposite sex (sometimes same sex).

If it's curly, that just means you have to take a shower first? Or does that not even help?

I don't know. I mean it's not tight curls..but it's not straight either! LOL I've never really thought about it before! hahaha
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

You must be a lawyer. :laugh:
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    i had long dark hair...then i went blonde and chopped it all off
    and i went back dark!

my hairs the same haircut everyone has right now
    short in the back and longer in the front
    little bob!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options

I don't know. I mean it's not tight curls..but it's not straight either! LOL I've never really thought about it before! hahaha

lol! i can definitely identify tam. My hair is rediculously curly (hense the locks) it really actually is much easier for me to NOT brush my hair. And now that i dont use products in my hair, it is so much healthier! the only problems i have are how heavy it is while i swim, but it makes my shoulders stronger! and it takes for EVER to dry, so i have to blast it for a long time with the blow drier! i always wonder how much weight my dreadlocks account for when i get on the scale! its six years of hair never shed. wow
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Well, I think I will deffinately be having at LEAST 8 inches cut off of mine soon. My hair is down to my bum and to be truthful I rarely wea it down because it is so long , so whats the point right. I still want it longish, be able to put it up when i wish and leave it down without dieing from heat exhaust. I wish I could find a locks of love salon around here I'd do the 10-12 inches and donate it.

Donate it! Don't do Locks of Love, they charge for their wigs, instead do this....
    http://beautifullengths.com/en_US/index_home.jsp

My neices use to do LOL until they found out they charge for the wigs, and switched to this one.
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    In regards to hair as long as u can swing it around its cool to me. I think it is one of the sexiest things you temptrest (spelling) can do. :tongue: :tongue:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Shannon ...
    I love the new picture! And I don't know why you'd want to cut your hair short ... you look so young and elegant with this classic, Grace Kelly length - which is so perfect for fair-skinned blondes. It really can't be improved upon.

The only women I know whose looks improve with a shorter cut have more of a pixie-like face ... And shorter hair also makes women look more mature and professional (aka older). I get my hair cut short when I want to be taken seriously, when I want my colleagues to forget that I'm the youngest one in the room. And I'm not at all surprised if people think I look like I'm in my 30s instead of my in my 20s. Going above the shoulders can add 5-10 years to your appearance.

Maybe you could play with a few new styles instead of a new cut. All too often, we think that a cut will change our look but we style it the same way anyway, defeating the purpose.... Have you ever tried:

1) blow-drying the ends under?
    2) twisting the hair around a 1" round brush or a large-barrel curling iron for sexy waves?
    3) actually growing out the bangs and sweeping them to the side?

Or maybe just adding some highlights, or even low-lights. Amber tones in blonde hair reflect like candlelight on the skin, warming up the complexion and brightening the eyes. Save the length!
  • nicole0177
    nicole0177 Posts: 377
    Options
    i just cut my hair short for the summer too!!! i cut off 8 inches it was scary but i did it and i like it!!!
    o ya and im becoming thin!!!:bigsmile:

39174.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I like my hair the length it is now, but I wanna be able to pony tail it for summer so it's getting grown out a bit..I might keep growing it, but I'm not sure. I wanna be blonde! lol but I don't want to spend all that money at the salon and i know if i dye it myself it'll wind up reddish...lol so I guess I'm doing nothing with my hair...:indifferent:
  • timisw
    Options
    You must be a lawyer. :laugh:

Nope, just a dumb knuckle dragger! ~smiling~
    :devil: