Summer Hair

Options

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    *shrug*

Meh. I would date a gorilla if she rubbed my back and made me food. That's better than my ex ever did.

:wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    *shrug*

Meh. I would date a gorilla if she rubbed my back and made me food. That's better than my ex ever did.

Ouch!!!! Ok, gonna check out talented gorillas at the zoo for ya!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    *shrug*

bwahahahahahaha!! :laugh:

You're a good sport, Charlie Brown! :laugh:
  • Pamy
    Pamy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Id say go short imgoing to but only when i get the first 10 pounds off!!

Pamela :flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    *shrug*

aww thats really sweet in an..odd kind of way :):)
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    My vote - Keep It Long!

I am so partial to longer hair!

And I know it probably is warmer, but I would even learn how to do pony tails and braids for a significant other to keep it longer!

I'm with you...the longer the better! Except for the significant other part.

It's cooler to wear it up...also, I need it down and long for dance...mine has lots of grey highlights these days and I love it, I don't want to ever die my hair.

Timi & Sarge...you Fellas got me tickled!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I've had my hair short for many years. Every once and a while I'll try to grow it out but I always go back to short. My current hair style is short like how Pink's was when she first started singing (minus the pink).

My hubby thinks it's sexy.

I say go for it, you gonna look hot no matter what you do!! Work it!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I've had my hair short for many years. Every once and a while I'll try to grow it out but I always go back to short. My current hair style is short like how Pink's was when she first started singing (minus the pink).

I say go for it, you gonna look hot no matter what you do!! Work it!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Your daughter already thinks I'm you anyway, might as well finish the job! :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    *shrug*

aww thats really sweet in an..odd kind of way :):)

Yep, that pretty much sums me up to a tee. :bigsmile:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I got my hair cut about three weeks ago into a really cool asymmetrical short underneath long on top Vidal Sassoon inspired hair cut. I LOVE it. It's so different and it keeps my head cool now that the weather is getting warmer. Next step: Blonde. My hair's naturally red, so blonde will be different. I say go for a short haircut. You won't regret it. I grow my hair out all the time, only to cut it short again.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I am considering a chop not a complete crop but shoulder length. I also wanna dye it to change it up I am in need of a change. I just wish my hair were healthier to donate to locks of love, but its really not...Ill do it next time...
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    This thread sure took off :noway:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Going blonde as of right now I am honey blonde started out dark brown (brunette).. I usually just get blonde highlights but want to try something different so I have been slowly transforming all of my hair lighter until I get to a shade that I like then I will get bright blonde highlights you can just call me the Urban Malibu Chunky Barbie lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Going blonde as of right now I am honey blonde started out dark brown (brunette).. I usually just get blonde highlights but want to try something different so I have been slowly transforming all of my hair lighter until I get to a shade that I like then I will get bright blonde highlights you can just call me the Urban Malibu Chunky Barbie lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:

Stop it(!), but LMAO!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • rethun01
    rethun01 Posts: 167
    Options
    "I got bangs! My hair is so now!"

Name the movie...

But I really did get bangs, cut off three inches of dead ends, and bleached it out!
    I:heart: Summer Hair!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

Your daughter already thinks I'm you anyway, might as well finish the job! :laugh:

Haha, your right! If you do cut your hair, I'm sending her to your house so I can get a break. She'll be none the wiser. lol
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    For what it is worth I like long hair not short.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    For what it is worth I like long hair not short.

NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK!!! :mad:

Oh, so sorry....I thought you were someone else....carry on.
  • Shannon023
    Options

Haha, your right! If you do cut your hair, I'm sending her to your house so I can get a break. She'll be none the wiser. lol

As long as you're not still breastfeeding, we should be okay. :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    "I got bangs! My hair is so now!"

Name the movie...

But I really did get bangs, cut off three inches of dead ends, and bleached it out!
    I:heart: Summer Hair!
    Oh Elle.. you're so funny! :laugh: