Does anyone else keep touchin' themselves?

Options

Replies

• crazymommy5
    crazymommy5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sure do. My husband has been touching me alot more....now that's motivation right there...for all kinds of stuff. :bigsmile:
  • Tammy_1971
    Tammy_1971 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Not weird at all... although I am not there yet. But when I have lost weight before (the wonderful yo-yo weight), I would feel my hipbones, and for some reason my shoulders and arms... LOL
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I touch my biceps a lot. Just making sure the muscle's still there. :wink:
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Perfectly normal. I touched myself even before I lost weight. :tongue:
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I pretty much still grab whats left of my gut and scowl at it in the mirror when getting ready for work!

One day...you'll be gone....one day! ;)
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    YES!! Especially when I see a muscle flex that wasn't there before...the new muscles in my thighs continue to amaze me!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Lately I'm all over my thighs.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I keep looking for my tummy. I'm used to self consciously covering it with my arms, now its gone. Still working on getting a booty though. Once that fills in, I'm sure I'll keep my hands in my back pocket lol
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Perfectly normal! I also regularly lift my shirt and look at my not so big tummy in the bathroom mirror. Simple things can make us happier. Keep going :flowerforyou:
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I squish my fat, but not in a self-hatred kind of way. More in a "wow you got smaller!" kind of way. I waggle my bingo wings at myself in the mirror because they're almost gone, not because I'm mad at them. Then I flex my muscles--which I never NEVER thought I would have in my upper body--and grin at myself. I'm really actually very proud of me.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    YES!! Especially when I see a muscle flex that wasn't there before...the new muscles in my thighs continue to amaze me!

They're pretty amazing. :flowerforyou:
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

Nice legs!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I do this too. Sometimes it surprises me when I feel "new" bones. The biggest shock for me was absently rubbing my mid to lower back and feeling weird poky things...my spine...I'm still at 173 lb so I didn't expect to ever feel that. Very weird. It also kind of freaks me out the way I can kind of feel like, my esophagus, I guess? if I have my hand on my neck and swallow. Ok, that sounds freaky. lol
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I pretty much still grab whats left of my gut and scowl at it in the mirror when getting ready for work!

One day...you'll be gone....one day! ;)

Good grief, this is me too. Ha!

When I lie on my side I can feel my hip bone so I do tend to touch it (just to see if it's still there?) And of course everybody has to flex and poke at their muscles, right?
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    I totally touch my belly in bed and my hip bone all the time. I play with my belly fat in a "wow look at how much less it jiggles" kind of way. I also keep touching my collar bone (I've never had visible collar bones and want them soooo bad) and, for some reason, my legs when I'm on the couch. Actually, we were watching a movie last night and I kept moving my legs to different angles to check out my calves to see if they look any thinner and then rubbing them.

My husband just gives me the "WTF are you doing" look when he finds me doing these things.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I say normal also....I have been doing this all the time, and looking in every mirror I find. :blushing:
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    I intended to have a witty reply, but all I can do is sit here and giggle like a 13-year-old boy about "touching myself." Guess I'll grab a bottle of wine on my way home, since I know what my plans are...
  • ladyofthelakeontario
    Options
    Shoulders for me.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    I don’t want anybody else; when I think of you, I touch myself! :tongue:
  • mandez19
    Options
    I stick a couple fingers between the buttons of my shirt at work and pretend I'm scratching my stomach but it turns out it isn't itchy and I am feeling the groove between my abs... like a boss.