Does anyone else keep touchin' themselves?

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    x1Y10Jt.gif

Hahahaha gotta love crazy eyes
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    If it's weird, I don't want to be normal. I'm only at the beginning of this journey, but my favorite right now is wrapping the fingers of my right hand around my left wrist. A big NSV will be when my fingers can touch!

You look pretty lean to me and if they don't touch now, maybe you really just have bigger bones? Just saying, because I used to weigh 300 lb and my fingers still overlapped a bit because I have very small wrists.
  • jacklynb46
    jacklynb46 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    nope,not wierd at all.unless im weird too LOL..sometimes when i walk past my mirror i have to do a double take because i cant believe how much less there is of me.I have lost 35 pounds in last 4 monthes and i can realy tell the difference.Down from 230 too 196 and i feel awesome!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    I don’t want anybody else; when I think of you, I touch myself! :tongue:
    I can't believe it took this many posts for someone to say it - thank you! Makes me think of Austin Powers personally!

LOL.... The second I saw the topic the Divinyls song popped in my head. Now I can't stop singing it. I know my work mates must think I'm nuts.
  • trudywc2
    trudywc2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, everyday! Love how my body is changing.
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    When you lose extreme amounts of weight you not only touch yourself, you find yourself looking at your reflection constantly. You hop on an elevator with shiny brass doors, you walk on the streets downtown catch you reflection in the black glass building windows, you gaze out your picture window after dark, you walk into your kitchen with shiny black appliances... everywhere you go you catch your reflection, you look and are amazed at the "NEW" person staring back...

Uh, yeah NORMAL! LOL! :-)
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I just want this on my news feed...

Also, I'll break ranks and say I've never done this too much. I look at myself in the mirror a lot though. Same thing happened when my face cleared up.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    If it's weird, I don't want to be normal. I'm only at the beginning of this journey, but my favorite right now is wrapping the fingers of my right hand around my left wrist. A big NSV will be when my fingers can touch!

You look pretty lean to me and if they don't touch now, maybe you really just have bigger bones? Just saying, because I used to weigh 300 lb and my fingers still overlapped a bit because I have very small wrists.

Thanks for that! I put up two good pictures rather the multitudes of not-great ones :) And yes, I do have REALLY big bones. But on top of those bones is quite a lot of fat, and my wrists seem to be a good harbinger of weight loss and gain.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    The past few weeks I've been loving my collarbone and the past week I've been feeling my thighs like there is no tomorrow. :love: Oh yeah and yesterday I was staring at my fingers, I noticed they are thinner and look longer.
  • Shimmysista
    Shimmysista Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm always sticking my finger in my belly button lol. Its not like knuckle deep anymore and its sooooo weird how its hard at the bottom now instead of SQUISH
  • stefaniella
    Options
    I find that I'm touching myself more, now that I've lost 26 lbs... but not in the way that you are talking about. For me, I find that I have an improved libido that comes with the weight loss and more active lifestyle. It's a pleasant surprise, so I'm not complaining. Now I just need a boyfriend.... ;-)
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    NoMoreBlameGame Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the replies...I'm glad that feeling new curves where there used to be squish is normal. lol The reason I posted is because my husband saw me feelin' around my waistline (still can't believe I have a waist with 120+ lbs left to lose, but I have a massive lower belly, big booty, and huge thighs). He cocked his head to the side and was like..."what in the...??" So yeh, I thought I was weird, lol!

And...it didn't dawn on me that the title could easily be misconstrued...sorry about that.:ohwell:
  • melaniebester
    melaniebester Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness yes, I'm so glad I'm not alone! I have a couple that I always do... When I lay on my back in bed or whatever, I rest my hands on my hipbones and sort of marvel that 1) they're there and 2) there's no tummy blocking my access to them! Also, my collarbones. I don't touch them so much, but just the presence of them is so odd and strange, but awesome!

I also notice how much flatter my back is getting, all the strange little rolls leaving my body- although I can't reach them :P
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Yes! My ever decreasing spare type! I pinch it to reassure myself that it is disappearing!

Same here!, 1.5 kg to go till my orignal goal and the belly is finally going..
  • ibafishinfool
    ibafishinfool Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been touching my belt where the holes are. I am in a hole that I've not been in with only one more to go. I keep feeling that I'm really in that hole and only have one more left before I need a new belt.

Weird?
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    im having trouble not replying immaturely to this
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm a pincher :wink:

Can't stop pinching the remaining fat on my body to see if it's turned to marbles yet. Love watching that stuff go away!!

I guess I touch my collar bones a lot too. Come to think of it, I was feeling my legs down last night going "hey, there's muscle there!"

Fun topic, didn't know I wasn't the only weirdo out there!:flowerforyou:
  • JodieSmith15
    JodieSmith15 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    When you lose extreme amounts of weight you not only touch yourself, you find yourself looking at your reflection constantly. You hop on an elevator with shiny brass doors, you walk on the streets downtown catch you reflection in the black glass building windows, you gaze out your picture window after dark, you walk into your kitchen with shiny black appliances... everywhere you go you catch your reflection, you look and are amazed at the "NEW" person staring back...

Uh, yeah NORMAL! LOL! :-)

don't forget about car windows in parking lots ;)
  • Mischabellaa
    Mischabellaa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Oh the comments that could be made with this subject.....
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I touch my hips bones a lot because I can actually feel them now! Haha.