Does anyone else keep touchin' themselves?

Options

Replies

• wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    um.....wut??
  • biancad_1992
    biancad_1992 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Pssh. When I first started losing weight I had my roommate touch every new muscle. You're not weird.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    in for the newsfeed....
  • cherrilovee
    cherrilovee Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was actually just touching my hip a few minutes ago. I know exactly what you're talking about. No you're not weird, I do it too
  • skittle316
    skittle316 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I touch my stomach a lot, mostly a lot of lower back fat grabbing. I do touch my waist a lot out of admiration, but right now it's just insecurities. My stomach is still wider than my hips, hopefully the last 20lbs will woosh it away. I wouldn't mind going down to 140lbs. if i have to.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I assume someone has already posted that this thread is worthless without pics, right?
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Only my boobs.....

Oh, wait, did you mean the parts getting healthier?!
    My answer is still the same. :bigsmile:
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    No but I flex a lot....oh and smack my *kitten*
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I keep feeling my calves because there is a real muscle there now, LOL!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Wait! Has everyone else been touching themselves this entire time. Or is that just me?
  • Luuvy
    Luuvy Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I thought it was just me lol. Good to know I'm not alone. I love feeling my curves:bigsmile:
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Yes, always touching my *kitten* and belly.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Yep.
    The muscles that are starting to show in my hips, shoulders, & upper arms especially. My gosh, they're _firm_!
    And my lower back, waist, & ribs are (starting to be) awesome. My weight loss doc even commented that she could feel my ribs. :bigsmile:
    And I reassure myself that my belly pudge is getting smaller.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been touching my belt where the holes are. I am in a hole that I've not been in with only one more to go. I keep feeling that I'm really in that hole and only have one more left before I need a new belt.
    Keep that belt, & just poke holes in it as you get smaller. Make more holes.
    Don't cut it shorter, so you can get the full effect of it wrapping further & further around.
  • alereck
    alereck Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Oh how I love the forums :tongue:

I find myself driving with one hand and the other hand is toching the shoulder and upper arm muscles, my husband just rolls his eyes. My boobs in the other hand have completely disappeared, so I hate touching them now, working on getting me a bood job. Nothing worse than turning yourself off :cry:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    yup! arms, legs, butt… new curves are smooth and lovely! :)
  • missjeanlouise
    missjeanlouise Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ummm....yessss, but not the same way most people here seem to. for me it's more like grabbing handfuls of human playdough skin and lamenting about how disgusting it looks and feels. sadly, nothing to be done about that.

This makes me sad. You deserve to be so proud of what you've accomplished, and I wish it wasn't a struggle for you. I know it's meaningless, really, but this internet stranger thinks you rock!
  • NK1112
    NK1112 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Keep right on touching!

I touch, and it feels good.
  • MyMalfunction7
    MyMalfunction7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hahaha yes! I absentmindedly touch my collarbones a lot, because I couldn't feel them for most of my life. Also, my lower stomach is very flat now, and I kept touching it in public yesterday. A friend I was with actually mentioned that I was doing it, embarrassingly.
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I haven't read the responses, but I'm so obsessed with my relatively new leg muscles (and lack of fat covering them) that my husband told me today that my legs and I should get a room :laugh: