Eating clean and healthy

Options
12346»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that you only comment random negativity, do you want peoples help and support? do you actually care about any of the topics or is your sole purpose to troll and be a downer?

actually all I've noticed was good things from Sabine today- we often don't agree- but I kind of wanted to *like* all her posts on this thread.

And just because someone is challenging you- or asking you to show your work- doesn't mean they are a debbie downer.

Seriously -it's the interwebz- which is part of the real world- where people often don't agree with each other. Either one figures out how to have an actual conversation with someone about it- or they stop engaging.... or rage quit.
    Plain and simple.

I see you've already started a mean people thread- so I mean- I'm all ears to see how it plays out.
  • Navtendon
    Options
    Unless your advice involves saying its okay to eat food you want in moderation, including pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers, etc. and you can still lose weight, be healthy and have a positive attitude towards food... nope don't want to hear it.

Haha!!!!! you basically summed up this forum!! This made my day.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    You offered to help and it is posters taking this out of context. To answer your question....YES... I would love help, I would love a sample meal plan. Honestly, I was about to research this, b/c I need HELP in this area!!!
  • Navtendon
    Options
    You offered to help and it is posters taking this out of context. To answer your question....YES... I would love help, I would love a sample meal plan. Honestly, I was about to research this, b/c I need HELP in this area!!!

OP, see, your idea of posting help will make a difference. Don't let all the negative uninformed comments dissuade you. SLTBADGIRL, thank you for bringing the thread back to its intended purpose.