Sugar is the CULPRIT!

Options

Replies

• Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    How an 8 year old makes strawberries. . .

3aafab46-f0d3-4758-bbc8-6ab63052c0af_zps2dc6fccf.jpg
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Unless you ate from the tree of knowledge and now know everything.

Is there sugar in that tree? :laugh:

SUGAR IS THE DEVIL
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    If people on here making such light of sugar addiction would of tried eat only what grows on trees diet they would of never been grossly overweight.

People responding to you probably have a better idea of how they became overweight (if they ever where) than you do.

Though, that would be an approved food on the 'grows on trees' diet!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I was unaware that meat grew on trees.

What of things that grow in the ground?

Should they be avoided because they don't grow on trees?

Maybe I should ask The Big G.
    potatoes are full of carbs because they grow closer to hell.

sam-potatoes.gif
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    OMG! LOL you people eat your sugar if you want it is a free country! I am not sugar police. You would think I smacked the candy bar right out of some of your hands.

28lxmc4.jpg

....I sort of forget what I was talking about...
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    If people on here making such light of sugar addiction would of tried eat only what grows on trees diet they would of never been grossly overweight.

1. Do your suggestion is to only eat what grows on trees. Sound plan.

2. Why do you assume everyone has been grossly overweight
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Fruit grows on trees. Fruit is full of sugar.

tumblr_lvv8k8Neyh1ql908x.gif

BUT IT'S NATURAL SUGAR DON'T YOU KNOW NOTHING?
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    *poke poke poke*
    2vvuya8.gif

It's the sound of your logic being poked through again and again.

Keep going. This is fun.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

Now why do you want to go and make your trolling so obvious...try to be a little more inventive.

Nah, the trolling went downhill once she devolved into one and two sentence replies. Not even an attempt made to google for more articles and string us along.
  • DiabolicalColossus
    Options
    I was unaware that meat grew on trees.

What of things that grow in the ground?

Should they be avoided because they don't grow on trees?

Maybe I should ask The Big G.
    potatoes are full of carbs because they grow closer to hell.

Repent, all ye who consume The Tuber of The Horned One!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    OMG! LOL you people eat your sugar if you want it is a free country! I am not sugar police. You would think I smacked the candy bar right out of some of your hands.

28lxmc4.jpg

....I sort of forget what I was talking about...

Moss <3
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Don't shoot the messenger people. Sure you are all just having sugar spikes or withdraw lol. Kidding even though some of you can't take a joke.

Lets just say that I can almost guarantee that lots of you didn't get 50lbs overweight by avoiding sugar. With that being said I rest my case.

Honey.....your case wouldn't hold in court!! :wink:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

People responding to you probably have a better idea of how they became overweight (if they ever where) than you do.

Though, that would be an approved food on the 'grows on trees' diet!

I mean, I assume that's what OP did. Ate the apple and destroyed paradise for all of us.
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Loosing weight is the main topic on this site. I wanted to share a little information that goes deeper into nutrition facts. Lots of people count calories which does aid in weight loss over time. Calories in under calories out= weight loss. No arguing. I have come to realize that many people don't know how DANGEROUS sugar is.

Years ago I read this book called Perricone Prescription, this Doctor had come to the conclusion that sugar was the culprit and causes lots of disease such as cancer. It is hard to avoid sugar, I thought this guy must be a robot, how can you not eat sugar or anything that will turn to sugar (bread, high glycemic index foods) but the more and more information that comes out I've come to the conclusion that he is right! I invite anyone to read it.

Today we are marketed so much sugar and our bodies are not made to process the amounts in candy, soda, cake, etc. We live in a trap in today's grocery store, food chains, restaurants, all giving us the impression that it is okay to indulge. We must educate ourselves to the reality of what we are putting into our bodies and the long term consequences.

but Our bodies were designed to eat Fruits and Veggies, which can contain a lot of sugar.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

1256519926211.jpg

This ^^

But I doubt she will
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I was an overweight vegan for a while... I guess someone was sneaking sugar into my diet, without me knowing. Or, the food I was eating didn't come from the right trees.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Don't shoot the messenger people. Sure you are all just having sugar spikes or withdraw lol. Kidding even though some of you can't take a joke.

Lets just say that I can almost guarantee that lots of you didn't get 50lbs overweight by avoiding sugar. With that being said I rest my case.
    Um.

You can 50 pounds overweight eating ANYTHING.

math.
  • JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    Options

HAHAHA yeah, I was vegetarian for 12 years then vegan for 7 how did I get to 200lbs then?
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Is there sugar in that tree? :laugh:

SUGAR IS THE DEVIL

According to the bible so is knowledge, so if Sugar = Devil then Sugar = Knowledge. Eat the damned Snickers, people, and get all smart and ****
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options

People are getting on your case because you're spreading misinformation. Sugar is only "DANGEROUS" if you have diabetes, and even then only if you take in too much. Sugar is in most things, and in many things that are a very nutritious and important part of a well-balanced diet. To tell people they should stay away from it or that it is super duper dangerous and causes cancer, is a) false and b) beyond extreme.

Also, to assume everyone who is / was overweight got that way purely because they ate a lot of sugar makes you appear to be an ignorant, rude individual. You are not a doctor, obviously, nor are you a scientist or a biologist, or else I'd assume you would / could back up your claims with some solid evidence. You're going off one book, and it's a bad book.