Is it rude to snub someone?

Options

Replies

• Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    What is the purpose of snubbing if not to be intentionally rude to someone?

That's the point,i am trying to be hurtful towards her to show that I don't care about her

Grow up. Say hello if she says hello, intentionally doing something to hurt her is childish.
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    OP, please snub me if you see me.
  • Chibukalu908
    Options

That's the point,i am trying to be hurtful towards her to show that I don't care about her

but clearly you do. if you truly didn't care this thread would never have happened.

I created this thread to get validation that snubbing her would hurt her .I am trying to be hurtful just like how she hurt me
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options

but clearly you do. if you truly didn't care this thread would never have happened.

I created this thread to get validation that snubbing her would hurt her .I am trying to be hurtful just like how she hurt me

so you care. and that's what it will show her. the end.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Actions like this make you seem like a very bad, possibly psychotic, person...just saying. Maybe it would do you well to talk a professional about this and all these posts about ignoring people or being ignored.
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options

It's rather childish to snub someone for the sake of "hurting her because she hurt me!" Chances are good she doesn't even know you're still mad about it. Why don't you just act like a mature adult and just continue saying hi? Or better yet tell this person that even though they were acting like an adult and apologized that you're still hurt by what they said. You know, like talk about it like adults instead of stamping your feet and acting like a child.

ETA:
    Actions like this make you seem like a very bad, possibly psychotic, person...just saying. Maybe it would do you well to talk a professional about this and all these posts about ignoring people or being ignored.

Perhaps there is a reason people are ignoring you. Do you think perchance they're snubbing you? :huh:
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options

No, that's showing her you do care about her. You just care about her in a negative way. That you wish to hurt her says you are petty and cruel. Is that how you wish to be known? Work on your own reaction to the slights of others. It needs some tuning up.
  • Chibukalu908
    Options
    Iike what I said I have no interest in talking to her and its not in me to pretend to like someone if I cant stand them.I am not obligated to talk to her.I don't owe her anything. I contemplated to slush their tires but I decided no to so they are lucky that I decided to just snub them
  • no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Slashing tires, charming.
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Iike what I said I have no interest in talking to her and its not in me to pretend to like someone if I cant stand them.I am not obligated to talk to her.I don't owe her anything. I contemplated to slush their tires but I decided no to so they are lucky that I decided to just snub them

You have some serious anger issues.

If you have no interest in talking to her then why did you come on the internet and ask a bunch of strangers if snubbing someone is rude? Were you looking for validation to do it? Can't you do something on your own without seeking the approval of others?

ETA: This girl is better off if you do "snub" her. I'm pretty sure she couldn't care less and would probably breathe a sigh of relief that she isn't forced to be in your presence.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

You need help.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    In, for snubbing.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Slash their tires....
    270.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

After reading all your posts, I realized something.

200_s.gif

tumblr_m8ze5wBGi31rpoldbo4_500.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_lnep83CI2q1qjvi97.gif
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    if i don't wanna talk to someone for whatever reason i don't. why should it be ok or not ?
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yes it would be rude.
  • PayneAS
    PayneAS Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    yes, duh. I'm guessing you were born in the 90's and grew up on the internet? serriously, how is that a question?
    Chibukalu908

August 1990?

Nailed it!
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options

Is this for real? I'd say, judging by the posts you have started in the last month or two, that you need some serious help in the boiling, vindictive rage department. I hope you get your self sorted out before someone truly gets hurt.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    bump
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

Is this for real? I'd say, judging by the posts you have started in the last month or two, that you need some serious help in the boiling, vindictive rage department. I hope you get your self sorted out before someone truly gets hurt.

I'm still trying to figure out what "slushing" tires is. Is it like the ice bucket challenge only for cars?