Modern Day Pin-up Girls - 2010 startup!

Options

Replies

• AmandaR910
    Options
    My 2 week postpartum appointment is tomorrow. I'm SO hoping she clears me for light exercise. I'm dying here!!
  • buggials
    Options
    I just joined this site yesterday and been looking for a group to join to motivate me a little more...if you guys do this again I'd love to be a part of it!
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    GIRLS! I've missed you! Sorry I've been MIA these past few weeks. It's been pretty busy. Graduation, week long trip to Florida to visit my aunt, driving all over NC to celebrate Christmas with various parts of the family, etc. But this coming Monday, I'll be weighing in again for the first time in WEEKS! Crossing fingers.
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    I suppose I should weigh in here even though I am not tracking it on MFP actually (yet) as of today I am 276.2. Ack the dreaded 276 where I was stuck for nearly 3 weeks. It's gotta go. I am up up up. I really didnt do terribly I know someo of it is eating but some of it is definitley TOM related.
  • PixieFen
    PixieFen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love this! Is it too late to join? My starting weight is 148.5... :)
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Squeal!

220lbs (after falling off my 2010 MFP wagon.)

My curves have run amuck!!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Glad to see new faces already!!

As long as my bf gets home at a decent time, we're going to check out gym memberships. It's way too cold to run on the trails anymore, and on nights he gets home late or weeks he stays out of town, it's waaay too dangerous to run alone in the dark. (Those trails are known as the 'rape trails'....no joke!) Hoping maybe we get a good deal on the gym due to it being resolution season.

I hope that the gym works out for you! Sounds like a good way to start of the new year, not to mention - SAFER!! Be careful out there!!
  • ElvenMother427
    Options
    I am excited to get back on track after a little indulgence over the holiday :) I am starting at 181 this time :) Can't wait to get to the 170s :)
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to try and leave work a few hours early today. Sucks being a temp and not having PTO. You have to decide between your health and paying the bills. I stuck it out all day yesterday even though I had a fever, but I really need some recovery time today. mornincoffee.gif
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Hello to the new pin-ups! I can't wait for the fresh start!
    I am hoping to hit my goal weight in the Month of January. :happy:

Rach I hope you start feeling better soon.

Dani :flowerforyou:
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Awe, sorry you feel bad Rach. Hopefully your recovery day will help. I'm starting to feel under the weather myself.

But it is nice to see some new faces! Hello new pinups!

I just want to go on record--I haven't missed a c25k workout yet! When I start to feel better, I'll be on week 6, and hopefully I won't have to repeat weeks anymore. I'm so amazed at what my body can do now. I could barely jog for 3 minutes when I started this, and now I'm up to 25! Amazing.
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Do you have room for one more? I'd love a little extra motivation! Thanks!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'll join! My starting weight is 148.8lbs. *gasp* D:
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this group. Is there a way that I can mark this message board as a favorite or how does that work? I don't know how to find the replies, so if someone could message me and tell me that would be great. Until then, keep up the good work.
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Today is all about spring cleaning! And we are talking scrubbing baseboards and cabinets kind of cleaning... But first, can someone make the fudge on the counter go away? Kay thanks!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    I would LOVE to join your group! I will post my starting weight when I weigh in next. Speaking of which, is there a set weigh-in day here?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that weigh-ins are Mondays! Oops. :)

I'm excited to join all you lovely ladies!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Started my TOM so I'm up like a bajillion pounds today. I'm very pissy. :explode:

Ready for bed. :frown:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Still sick, but I'm back at work because I'm going to be struggling to pay my bills next week as it is.

Can't wait to get this outta my system.
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I started my exercise routine up again :) which is majorly excitiing after being in holiday mode for so long. I went up a 1lb over the holidays and while it isn't the end of the world...THE SCALE IS GOING THE WRONG DIRECTION. *huff*
  • clownfish
    Options
    I'd love to join.

Starting weight 164 - goal weight 140.