Replies

• JaneZv
    JaneZv Posts: 200
    Options
    Oh can i join... my start weight is 139. :smile:
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! Had my official new year weigh in - 155lbs. I'm up from my weigh in a few days ago but still down from my pre-xmas weigh in so not bad! All these chocolates in the house are killing me! It's a bank holiday here in the UK so still off work. Back tomorrow so hopefully back to my normal healthy routine and bad foods will be removed from my flat! Good luck everyone and glad we're starting over!
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    Morning everyone, I'm weighing in at 134.6lb.... I managed to stay exactly the same over christmas, but only because I really indulged for 3 days then started suffering with unbearable toothache (probably because of all the chocolate!) meaning I had to stick to a liquid diet for 5 days! Porridge, soup and smoothies only! Luckily this seems to have put me off sweets and chocolate for the time being, and I've stocked up on lots of healthy, savoury food, and started my new year exercise regime. I plan on having a bikini body to be proud of by summer 2011! :bigsmile:
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone - last day of holidays before I go back to work. My weight is 171, so up 2lbs after the holidays which is not too bad considering the days of big meals and drinking etc! I've got my new Polar HRM and lots of new exercise dvd's for Christmas so I've been enjoying doing those this last week.
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Good Morning ladies!!

I woke up this morning to a post holiday of 221. Sigh, thats only 4 pounds less than last year. I definitely need the support of you ladies to help me stick with it in the face of grad school stresses (which caused me to gain all the weight I lost back!). I'm headed back today so it's road food and a lot of sitting for me, but I will be grocery shopping tonight and looking forward to a less processed menu. Sadly I'm headed back without my new Polar HRM :(:( I used to trust you Target!! But my very supportive family (who gave me the money for Christmas to get it) will send it my way when it chooses to get here and I really look forward to using it.

All right, time to get on the road!! Have a great Monday!
  • buggials
    Options
    Like I said before if I can I'd love to join! Start weight is 264.8 lbs.

I think I'm retaining water like made feels like Tom is coming up and I partied a little to hard.
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    New Year, new start, new goals!

I'm weighing in the New Year at 151 lbs! I grumbled a little this morning and my b/f reminded me of all the delightful food and drinks we enjoyed over the holiday!

Today is a day for me to reflect and re-think my goal and get my plan in place!

Welcome to the new Pin-Ups!

Karen
  • laurastarz
    Options
    Please add me in my cw is 130.5 lbs.
  • vickthedick
    vickthedick Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My weigh in this morning was 133.6
  • lauraspeciale
    Options
    Please add me to your weigh in's...I started On Jan 2, 2011 with 186, this morning 184...so do I send you my weigh in every monday? do I send it here or to an email address?

Laura
  • PixieFen
    PixieFen Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Post new year's blow out weight is 149 (UGH!)...so getting on the ball and getting this weight off! I have a photo-shoot in a month, and I need to fit into the clothes!!! GAH!
  • choisooyoung
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd like to join at 170lbs.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I'm starting mine over too! My weight this morning is 243.3. I do plan on hitting my goal this year! :D
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    hey ladies!

weigh-in is today! boy am i glad the holidays are over! i'm so ready to kick my butt into gear. i weighed in today at 229.8lbs. i am sooo ready to get that number down!

good luck everyone! :)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    To the new ladies, welcome.

We weigh in every Monday and Rach updates the chart.

Check in and chat whenever you feel like it and post your weight on the thread every Monday.

We are here to encourage, support and report our successes and our non-successes, ask for advice and share with everyone what we are doing to achieve our goals.

Karen
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy 2011!

Started off the new year fantastically with 2.5 lb loss. Yay!

Current weight: 196

Have a lovely day all!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Down 31.6lbs!! 21.2lbs since this challenge started! :smile:

My husband leaves today for 5 months so keep me motivated guys!!

And today I'm 1lb from my February 1st goal!

My weigh in was 196.0lbs.
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Still working on water weight :grumble: , but I'm at 202.6 for now.. hoping to shed the water weight and then maybe another pound by Monday. I have my 2nd 5k this Saturday. It's looking like 30-20degree weather ...but I'm still gonna do it :happy: No way am I backing out of this! It's also a night race and I heard the light light up is really pretty. If I can take pics I will, either way, I can't wait to finish.

Good luck this week pin ups, let's get that scale and measuring tape moving in the right direction :drinker:
  • Knbrooks42
    Knbrooks42 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 151.0! YAY :D
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    197. Can't complain because at least I stopped the gaining. I'd like to see my 194 back again.

Katie