Has anyone ever stopped and thought...

Options

Replies

• AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I think some sweet soul should post the Burn gif with Emma Stone. Please.

Ask and you shall receive:

emma-stone-burn2.gif
    You made my evening! :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    about how much more fit they would be if they spent half the time working out as they do scouring topics and posting pointless comments on the message boards...?

I think my bosses would frown on me doing Zumba or lifting weights at my desk. I can, however, surf the net. LOL

bahaha - "excuse me sir, do you mind if I put this squat rack behind my desk?"
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    There! I've run rings around you logically!

Swooning at the Flying Circus reference...
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    OP is added to my ignore list for posting in the wrong forum.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    about how much more fit they would be if they spent half the time working out as they do scouring topics and posting pointless comments on the message boards...?

I think my bosses would frown on me doing Zumba or lifting weights at my desk. I can, however, surf the net. LOL

That's why we do squats in the bathroom stall :wink: :laugh:

LMAO Ahhhh. . . . I remember that topic!

627.gif
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    It's terrible (and yet funny) how many of you have gotten so butt-hurt over this question... I didn't see at any point where I called any one of you out and said that you were the one that needed to stop posting said pointless posts. In fact, there are several of you with whom I would agree that you have done a fantastic job of things, be it you fitness goals or the quality of comments you post in the boards... All I can say is that if you felt attacked by this topic, maybe you should take the time to ask yourself why that is...

Wait...let me check...(stands up, feels butt). Hmmm...nope. No butthurt here. My "butthurt-ometer" detects no hurty-butts in this thread either. Except yours, I think. The reading is fuzzy from this distance... Anyone getting a better reading?
  • MississippiMama87
    MississippiMama87 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Nope. I peruse the boards while "working." It is much less distracting than curling staplers at my desk.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options

R E C O V E R Y

Yeah!
    REEE-cuv-ERRRRrEEEEee

giphy-1.gif
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    There! I've run rings around you logically!

Swooning at the Flying Circus reference...

tumblr_lflextWUkO1qc8fh7.jpg
  • wubbykid
    wubbykid Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I throw up after I eat to lose weight. :smooched: :smooched:
  • mybeesknees
    Options
    A Cow's Utter is Moooooooo
    A Cow's Udder produces the "goods"

As long as we're being ****heads about the way people type, you probably don't need to capitalize cow or utter or udder.

So tired of this. You're all superior to me and everyone else who includes a typo or maybe isn't as English savvy as you. Save me the comments about the way we type on here.

Thank you. You now have my respect, sincerely. As for the one that felt the need to correct me: I see we meet again, Captain Capital. You're a hero to us all.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Well, yes and no, because if I spent all this time exercising every day, I would probably hurt myself or something...
  • angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Options

LMAO - I thought this was a very funny joke - surprised to see everyone freaking out
  • apokryptein
    Options

LMAO - I thought this was a very funny joke - surprised to see everyone freaking out

And that is exactly the way it was supposed to come off, Angela... an ironic joke. Unfortunately some people just take things a bit too serious and waaaaaay too personal these days. I guess I forgot what kind of an overly "PC" world we live in... Guess I should have just titled the subject "You're all winners" and handed out trophies.
  • violasmith85
    violasmith85 Posts: 274 Member
    Options

Whenever I feel appetite coming on I jump on here and read posts. Great motivation. I don't work out, at least not at this juncture as I have a tendency to eat even more than what I burned. I've dropped 22 pounds so I think I'm doing something right. Have you ever stopped to think that your pointless criticisms wont get you any closer to your goal?
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options

No one gives a **** about your opinion...
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

And that is exactly the way it was supposed to come off, Angela... an ironic joke. Unfortunately some people just take things a bit too serious and waaaaaay too personal these days. I guess I forgot what kind of an overly "PC" world we live in... Guess I should have just titled the subject "You're all winners" and handed out trophies.

You are so cool and together and insightful. Wow, the insight! You get it...you really get it...I want to be smart like you someday.
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options

I'm kind of chained to the desk at work right now. Browsing the forum makes me look productive on slow days. I do tend to throw in a couple of squats and lunges every time I go to the back of my office to retrieve a file.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    At peak training, I run three times a week, cycle three times a week, swim three times a week and lift three times a week.

If I replaced forum time with working out more, I'd be dead in a month.
  • apokryptein
    Options

No one gives a **** about your opinion...

and yet you waste precious time that you will never have back just to tell me that... obviously you care enough to let me know how you feel...