Has anyone ever stopped and thought...

Options
1235»

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    about how much more fit they would be if they spent half the time working out as they do scouring topics and posting pointless comments on the message boards...?

No one gives a **** about your opinion...

and yet you waste precious time that you will never have back just to tell me that... obviously you care enough to let me know how you feel...

You know how people are here. You post at the wrong time, when the stars and moon are all aligned in a specific fashion, and you get torched. Unfortunately, that alignment happens a bit too frequently.

MFP- Mocking Fitness "Pals"
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    i_dont_care_what_you_think.gif

Seriously, I'm just procrastinating.
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I have stopped and thought about it... mostly because this topic comes up frequently, especially when someone gets upset about how a post goes.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Actually...no. I haven't until JUST NOW!

What am I still doing here!?!?

Thank you for changing my whole life! .... *throws on some running shoes and shoots her boss the deuce*

:P
  • Kiki829
    Kiki829 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Actually...no. I haven't until JUST NOW!

What am I still doing here!?!?

Thank you for changing my whole life! .... *throws on some running shoes and shoots her boss the deuce*

:P

LMAO at the last part of your post. Peace out, boss man!!
  • angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    about how much more fit they would be if they spent half the time working out as they do scouring topics and posting pointless comments on the message boards...?

LMAO - I thought this was a very funny joke - surprised to see everyone freaking out

And that is exactly the way it was supposed to come off, Angela... an ironic joke. Unfortunately some people just take things a bit too serious and waaaaaay too personal these days. I guess I forgot what kind of an overly "PC" world we live in... Guess I should have just titled the subject "You're all winners" and handed out trophies.

haha - can I have a trophy??? I have logged on for some huge number of days :smile:

for those that don't get it - this is a joke
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

LMAO - I thought this was a very funny joke - surprised to see everyone freaking out

And that is exactly the way it was supposed to come off, Angela... an ironic joke. Unfortunately some people just take things a bit too serious and waaaaaay too personal these days. I guess I forgot what kind of an overly "PC" world we live in... Guess I should have just titled the subject "You're all winners" and handed out trophies.

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny? :huh:
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny? :huh:

May have been funny if -

A. It the first post of a brand new member whose sense of humor we know nothing about.
    B. We hadn't heard it dozens times before in a very snarky context.

As it stands, it just came off as new guy coming on and b!tching everyone out at the first opportunity. It was never going to end well.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options

No one gives a **** about your opinion...

and yet you waste precious time that you will never have back just to tell me that... obviously you care enough to let me know how you feel...

Sorry no... really don't. It is worth the 5 minutes tops it took to read and reply.