50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Well I hit ONEderland and 50 lbs lost earlier this week, so I've been working my *kitten* off ever since to keep it going in this downward spiral! :laugh: I went skiing with my niece, 2 nephews and my brother last night. I haven't skied in 10 years because...well you know.....FAT HAPPENS! :laugh: We had a blast & it was the kids first time on skis! They were all doing the black diamond runs by the end of the night WITHOUT FALLING! PROUD AUNT MOMENT!!! :bigsmile:

Today I joined my friend Bru (here on MFP) to do the Bold in the Cold (Virtual 5K) from facebook. I haven't done a 5k since Oct 30th, but didn't do too bad! I was about 5 min slower than before, but I did walk quite a bit - last time I didn't walk at all! So NOT BAD. Now I'm gonna go do some cleaning & play a bit on the Wii! :smile:

What a virtual 5 km run and where can i try it.
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    I weighed in for Monday already. Sorry i was getting anxious. Im down 5 pounds. 264 to 259. Super proud of myself and Im going to push myself to the limits this week. Im going to eat nothing but yogurt, eggs, and boneless skinless chicken. I hope to drop another 5 pounds.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Last week - 178
    This week - 178++

I'm bloated so I dont want to count my weight from his morning...maybe in a couple days things I will weigh in again
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Havent really been keeping eye on what i eat and have done NO extra work outs from mid dec - treadmill is now an item i use to dry clothes but i weighted in few days ago and lost 2lb!! :laugh: . Would you believe it! Been eating xmas choc, turkish delight, pringles etc etc for few weeks now without a care and managed to lose. Granted its only -2bs over like 3 weeks, il take what i can get! :drinker:

Good luck to you all, will prob get back into my routine in a few weeks time once all choc gone :heart:
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    My weigh in for today is 263, a loss of 1.8 lbs since last week.
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    My weigh in for today is 263, a loss of 1.8 lbs since last week.

WTG ... good job
  • magglett
    Options
    I weighed in for Monday already. Sorry i was getting anxious. Im down 5 pounds. 264 to 259. Super proud of myself and Im going to push myself to the limits this week. Im going to eat nothing but yogurt, eggs, and boneless skinless chicken. I hope to drop another 5 pounds.

It's awesome when you know your doing well and can't wait to get on the scale :laugh: Nice job!!
  • magglett
    Options
    Havent really been keeping eye on what i eat and have done NO extra work outs from mid dec - treadmill is now an item i use to dry clothes but i weighted in few days ago and lost 2lb!! :laugh: . Would you believe it! Been eating xmas choc, turkish delight, pringles etc etc for few weeks now without a care and managed to lose. Granted its only -2bs over like 3 weeks, il take what i can get! :drinker:

Good luck to you all, will prob get back into my routine in a few weeks time once all choc gone :heart:
    I did the same thing over the holidays ... but I gained a ton of weight and I'm still trying to get back to where I was before ... Congrats on the 2lb loss ... it's quite a gift :drinker:
  • magglett
    Options
    189.8lbs

So 37.8lbs lost since 12/14/10, and 27.4lbs since I started this challenge.

Anyone know how many weeks until June 1st?

Hey .... WELCOME TO THE 80's!! I think there's something like 19 weeks left 'til June 1st? I'm trying not to think about it ... I gained at the beginning of this challenge so technically I haven't lost an once towards the 50 lbs yet. I'm on track now but I started with a negative LOL
  • magglett
    Options
    Well ... it's weigh in day ... I'm down 3.5 lbs since last Monday. YAY!!!
    happydance25255B125255D.gif
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    189.8lbs here, down from 194.2lbs, so a loss of 4.4lbs.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing so AWESOME....:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I still haven't found my focus, but I have maintained at 221. I am hoping to get back on track today.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Morning Everyone!!

I had a decent week last week but not the best. I'm going to weigh-in tomorrow to try and even things out.

Hope you all did well.
  • stinanina89
    stinanina89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hey guys. this week i went from 213.5 from last monday to 212 this monday! woohoo. i have myfittnesspal set at losing 2lbs per week. im getting closer! i just have to find out what is right for me and my body. good luck everyone!
    -stinanina
  • breannk
    breannk Posts: 92
    Options
    I'm down from 181 to 179! hit my first mini goal! :happy:
  • bhonniered
    Options
    @ breannk Congrats! That is way awesome!

I am down 4 lbs since last monday! doing a happy dance at my desk :bigsmile:
  • aprildauer
    Options
    I missed my weigh in this morning since Im on call. I will weigh in tomorrow. Im kinda scared to weigh since the hubby came home for only a weekend and we went out to dinner and had things that shouldnt of been ate and didnt workout. He is now gone again for 2 weeks :(. Ill get back on track now.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning. I weighed 188 even, that is a loss of 1.4 pounds. My goal for this week is to work out 4 days and really keep an eye on my caloric intake.
    Congrats to all the "losers"!!!

Barb
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing so AWESOME....:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I still haven't found my focus, but I have maintained at 221. I am hoping to get back on track today.

Hang in there! You will find that focus. At least at this point you are maintaining! That is a hard thing to do!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options

Hang in there! You will find that focus. At least at this point you are maintaining! That is a hard thing to do!

Thank you. I have posted all my food so far today. I have also took a fast walk during break this morning . That is a start