50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• AmandaR910
    Options
    Did 52 minutes today, 20 on the treadmill and 32 on the Biggest Loser Power Walking DVD. :smile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just popping in to read our posts and see how things are going. Hope everone's week is going well. I've been playing my Zumba Wii more often and I've worked my way up so now I am permitted to do some 45 minute classes at an intermediate level. It's so fun ... you start off with small classes and get points and as you work your way up it gives you permission to open other classes and levels. I'm loving it. It's great when something that is fun burns calories and gets you moving.
    Go_Team_Go.gif

Does it keep you moving or do you have a lot of time waiting on the coaches,ect.? I tried a wii workout. I think it was my personal trainer and you spent alot of time waiting.
    No ... I don't wait much at all. It has a timer ... I think there's a 10 second break between songs to wipe the sweat and drink some water.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just popping in to read our posts and see how things are going. Hope everone's week is going well. I've been playing my Zumba Wii more often and I've worked my way up so now I am permitted to do some 45 minute classes at an intermediate level. It's so fun ... you start off with small classes and get points and as you work your way up it gives you permission to open other classes and levels. I'm loving it. It's great when something that is fun burns calories and gets you moving.
    Go_Team_Go.gif

Does it keep you moving or do you have a lot of time waiting on the coaches,ect.? I tried a wii workout. I think it was my personal trainer and you spent alot of time waiting.
    No ... I don't wait much at all. It has a timer ... I think there's a 10 second break between songs to wipe the sweat and drink some water.

Cool, I'll give it a try...besides my sons need a good laugh.
  • raindancer
    Options
    I logged all my food yesterday. I was 177 over on my calories. :ohwell: I did get in some exercise so I feel like I'm catching up to my wagon:laugh:
    Everyone have a great day.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I'm so frustrated. I've been steadily losing weight and it's all of the sudden stalled over the last week. I know I've lost a lot, BUT I had a baby 5 weeks ago, OF COURSE I've lost a lot quickly. I just don't get why it's stopped when I'm doing everything I have been doing. Like I would understand if I had a cheat day or something, but I haven't!!! Lol. Okay my pity party is over. Tomorrow will be better.
  • raindancer
    Options
    I'm so frustrated. I've been steadily losing weight and it's all of the sudden stalled over the last week. I know I've lost a lot, BUT I had a baby 5 weeks ago, OF COURSE I've lost a lot quickly. I just don't get why it's stopped when I'm doing everything I have been doing. Like I would understand if I had a cheat day or something, but I haven't!!! Lol. Okay my pity party is over. Tomorrow will be better.
    Little Momma,
    Give your body time to catch up. Your right you have been losing like crazy. Just give it some time to adjust. Just keep working hard..you are doing awesome.
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have hit another "pot hole" in my road to being thin! I was at 185.2 at the beginning of this week and tonight I weighed myself and I have gained 3 pounds! I know I am not supposed to weigh at the in of the day but I just felt like I needed to and that was a big mistake because, now I am frustrated and being negative about all my hard work!

Ugg I know it is probably water weight but still I drink water all the stinkin' time and I am constantly going to the bathroom....which is hard to do because I teach 4th grade! I just don't know what to do...but I can not allow this weight to come back....I have 36 more pounds to lose by June...I just want it off!
  • raindancer
    Options
    Good morning everyone,
    I had another day of being over on my calories by 153. I have my calories set at 1200 so that is still not too bad.
    I'm trying to not get discouraged with myself.

Everyone have a great day:bigsmile:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and Im at 193.1. Thats a loss of 2.2 lbs since last monday. Im so glad I didnt screw myself up not working out this weekend and not making the best food choices since hubby was home. Im back on track now since he is gone for another 2 weeks.

AWESOME LOSS!!! Congrats! :bigsmile:

Everyone is doing great it looks like! Keep up the great work & your progress will show on the scale.

adkwatergal-congrats on hitting your lowest adult weight ever!!!! :drinker:

magglett - I just got a Wii & wii fit for Christmas. I'm hoping to get the Zumba for wii soon. Until then I will just continue to take my Zumba classes at the gym. It sure sounds like fun doing it on the wii! Keep up the great workouts! :happy:
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    So I have a great week so far concerning my exercise. I am finally starting to find that groove again that I lost back in November. I probably won't get a chance to workout tonight but that is fine. I am still feeling good about what I have done.
    I hope that everyone has a great weekend!!! :)

Barb
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job Barb!

Happy Friday everyone! Have a fun-filled, active weekend :o)
  • billybed
    billybed Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Here is the week's tally:

Jan17.jpg

I have been out of town a lot for work lately and did not have a chance to chase people for their results. Sorry! However, we need more people to get ahold of me so I have less chasing to do.

Thanks and good job to everyone!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to do this Billy!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Yay! We all lost almost 100 pounds last week! :drinker:
  • raindancer
    Options
    :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
    You are the best...Thanks Billybed
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Here is the week's tally:

I have been out of town a lot for work lately and did not have a chance to chase people for their results. Sorry! However, we need more people to get ahold of me so I have less chasing to do.

Thanks and good job to everyone!

@billybed - thanks for doing the chart for us, especially when you've been so busy!
    I think i forgot to PM you this week --- oops! :ohwell: ---- glad you found the info that i posted though :)

@ everybody- Another Monday is coming up fast everyone! Have a good weekend, try to stay warm and don't forget to PM your info to billybed on weigh-in day!! :drinker:
  • magglett
    Options
    TGIF ...
    68801sq2.gif
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks Billy :)

I have been losing a good amount of inches more than lbs but that is ok with me. My bra's are getting big in the band and I was able to fit into my size lrg scrub tops :) Love it. They are a little tight still but with every week getting bigger. I have really nailed my food this week and feel good about it
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    I have hit another "pot hole" in my road to being thin! I was at 185.2 at the beginning of this week and tonight I weighed myself and I have gained 3 pounds! I know I am not supposed to weigh at the in of the day but I just felt like I needed to and that was a big mistake because, now I am frustrated and being negative about all my hard work!

Ugg I know it is probably water weight but still I drink water all the stinkin' time and I am constantly going to the bathroom....which is hard to do because I teach 4th grade! I just don't know what to do...but I can not allow this weight to come back....I have 36 more pounds to lose by June...I just want it off!

You can do it.
  • magglett
    Options

I'm will Baino on this one ... you really CAN DO IT!!! You're doing great. Does it make you feel better to know that I still have 1 lb. to lose just to recover from the holiday damage I did and just get back to where I was when I started this challenge. I haven't given up yet ... I'm back on track and feeling better all the time because I'm worth it. We all are.