50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi All -- I lost a big .6 pounds -- that's point 6. So, I'm at 174. I'm really going to bring it on this week and get serious about this.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2 lbs this week which put me into ONEderland. Love it love it :happy:
    WAY TO GO...:flowerforyou:
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    199 this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down 2 more lbs from last week and FINALLY reached ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    This week I am up once again. I am only up .8 lbs but that is enough to drive me nuts. I feel like I'm stalling before I even really get started. I really hope that I can turn this around this week and get back to losing. Congrats to everyone else that is down!
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    no weight loss :o(

Do you guess with all the P90 workouts that you have been doing maybe the reason? You may be building muscle and your weight loss won't reflect on the scales but on the tape measure.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options

Do you guess with all the P90 workouts that you have been doing maybe the reason? You may be building muscle and your weight loss won't reflect on the scales but on the tape measure.

Probably...I have measured just for kicks and have lost 4 inches off of my arms :o)
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Well, Ill be honest. Ive had a terrible week. I gained 10 pounds according to my scale. I feel so lost. I hate this. 269 is my weigh in for January 24
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options

Probably...I have measured just for kicks and have lost 4 inches off of my arms :o)

That's awesome!!! I'd pick losing inches or weight any day!!!
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.2lbs :)

CW: 329.6
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TESSA & MAGGLETT! Welcome to ONEderland!!!! :bigsmile:
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    210.4 this week, up .4 :cry:
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well, Ill be honest. Ive had a terrible week. I gained 10 pounds according to my scale. I feel so lost. I hate this. 269 is my weigh in for January 24

I feel your pain. Need to get back to my routine, back to the gym and get the food under control. Blah blah blah. 183lbs
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    183. so pissed
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Well, seems I've gained this week. .8 pounds. New weight is 185.4 I need to cut the alcohol and nibbling. Boy I'm so hungry!

Portia
  • magglett
    Options
    Thought I might share my journey a little ... with pictures ... this makes it more real ... and wanted everyone to know ... gaining happens ... you just can't give up.

This was my 27th wedding anniversary. June 20, 2008 ... I weighed 230 lbs.
    226553_6529.jpg

Joined MFP in June of 2009 at about 208.5 lbs and the yo yo went down to ... This ... September 29, 2009 ... I weighed 180 lbs.

226553_7100.jpg

Then this past year I let other things take over and I yo yo'ed back up to about 206 lbs ... then I got back on track and then ... This was today ... January 24, 2011 ... I weighed 198 lbs this morning. I'm heading down in weight again.
    226553_2893.jpg

It's good to be back to living a healthy lifestyle ... here's hoping there will be more and more lighter and healthier looking pictures in my future. Just want to thank you all for your support. All through my yo yo'ing my MFP family has always been there.
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    low loss this week...231.6
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Thought I might share my journey a little ... with pictures ... this makes it more real ... and wanted everyone to know ... gaining happens ... you just can't give up.

This was my 27th wedding anniversary. June 20, 2008 ... I weighed 230 lbs.
    226553_6529.jpg

Joined MFP in June of 2009 at about 208.5 lbs and the yo yo went down to ... This ... September 29, 2009 ... I weighed 180 lbs.

226553_7100.jpg

Then this past year I let other things take over and I yo yo'ed back up to about 206 lbs ... then I got back on track and then ... This was today ... January 24, 2011 ... I weighed 198 lbs this morning. I'm heading down in weight again.
    226553_2893.jpg

It's good to be back to living a healthy lifestyle ... here's hoping there will be more and more lighter and healthier looking pictures in my future. Just want to thank you all for your support. All through my yo yo'ing my MFP family has always been there.
    You have done fantastic.:drinker:
    The pictures are very motivational. We can really do this. Thank you for posting them.:flowerforyou:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Question....I bought a new scale yesterday cause mine was going bonkers I use to have to weigh a million times until I had the same reading for 3 consecutive times....now it looks like it was off by about 3-4 pounds....so this morning I weighed in at 180 instead of the 177lbs I was yesterday bummer

So should I change all my previous weigh ins...leave them or just go from now one
  • magglett
    Options
    Question....I bought a new scale yesterday cause mine was going bonkers I use to have to weigh a million times until I had the same reading for 3 consecutive times....now it looks like it was off by about 3-4 pounds....so this morning I weighed in at 180 instead of the 177lbs I was yesterday bummer

So should I change all my previous weigh ins...leave them or just go from now one
    I would start clean from now on ... but that's just me. I love clean starts.
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Yay lost 2 pounds

From last friday trying to get 10000 steps per day(sometimes not able to). but hey lost 2 pounds