50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options

Replies

• kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well I hit ONEderland and 50 lbs lost earlier this week, so I've been working my *kitten* off ever since to keep it going in this downward spiral! :laugh: I went skiing with my niece, 2 nephews and my brother last night. I haven't skied in 10 years because...well you know.....FAT HAPPENS! :laugh: We had a blast & it was the kids first time on skis! They were all doing the black diamond runs by the end of the night WITHOUT FALLING! PROUD AUNT MOMENT!!! :bigsmile:

Today I joined my friend Bru (here on MFP) to do the Bold in the Cold (Virtual 5K) from facebook. I haven't done a 5k since Oct 30th, but didn't do too bad! I was about 5 min slower than before, but I did walk quite a bit - last time I didn't walk at all! So NOT BAD. Now I'm gonna go do some cleaning & play a bit on the Wii! :smile:

What a virtual 5 km run and where can i try it.

It was an actual 5K run, but everyone could do it on their own wherever they were - at a gym, outside, or on your own treadmill. I did mine on my treadmill at home (which I dread). So go ahead & JUST DO IT! I'm still feeling the effects from it - hadn't ran since Oct 30th! :laugh:
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys

Just wanted to join this challenge hope i am not late my goal is to loose atleast first mini goal is 5-10 pounds by march

Let me know if i can join

kk
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I got up late this morning & it was snowing out...so no time to weigh in. So going with my last weigh in from a few days ago...

198.8 lbs ONEderland! :bigsmile:

Congrats to everyone on your losses & maintaining! Everyone is doing wonderful! :flowerforyou:
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Afternoon Everyone,

My current weight is 184.6. I lost 1.6 pounds this week.
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    210 today stayed the same for the third week in a row. I'm working on changing some things up so I will hopefully have better results soon! Fighting feeling depressed over this, I need to gain control of my eating big time!
  • TessaL221
    TessaL221 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    201 today... another 2 lbs down! Just hope to be in onederland by next week... These 200's are killin' me!
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    weigh in time!...down 3.4 lbs now at 231.8...excellent stuff and i didnt think i would lose any!
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Ok Group. Newbie!! So this is my first weigh in 181. today. Looking forward to that number going way down.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    I got up late this morning & it was snowing out...so no time to weigh in. So going with my last weigh in from a few days ago...

198.8 lbs ONEderland! :bigsmile:

Congrats to everyone on your losses & maintaining! Everyone is doing wonderful! :flowerforyou:
    Awesome job hitting ONEderland!
  • aprildauer
    Options
    Afternoon Everyone,

My current weight is 184.6. I lost 1.6 pounds this week.
    Awesome job on the loss.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    Ok Group. Newbie!! So this is my first weigh in 181. today. Looking forward to that number going way down.
    Welcome to the group
  • aprildauer
    Options
    201 today... another 2 lbs down! Just hope to be in onederland by next week... These 200's are killin' me!
    Keep working at it and you will make it.
  • aprildauer
    Options
    weigh in time!...down 3.4 lbs now at 231.8...excellent stuff and i didnt think i would lose any!
    Awesome
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    Well done everybody. Big numbers on the minus scale. Stay focused. Keep the mind focused and you can do this.
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I am so proud of all of you. It is so motivational to read all the posts. You give me the strenght to keep trying. I did log all my foods yesterday. I was over on my calories by 124 but I did track it.
    I put 14000 steps on my fitbit also.
    So it was a good day:bigsmile:
  • aprildauer
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and Im at 193.1. Thats a loss of 2.2 lbs since last monday. Im so glad I didnt screw myself up not working out this weekend and not making the best food choices since hubby was home. Im back on track now since he is gone for another 2 weeks.
  • Cubetor
    Cubetor Posts: 19
    Options
    ok, I know I need to post more in this thread :) , I am down 33 pounds total weight lost the last weight in I was quite shocked. whooo hooo come on everyone we are almost there
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    So happy i put off my weigh-in for another day... I can report a LOSS of 1 lb :) Its not much, but its a new low and inching myself down off my plateau (or at least i HOPE this means i will still head down and not just level out here LOL!)

177.0 <- new "lowest adult weight ever"
    :drinker:

Ran a hilly 2-miler after dark last night in 6 degree weather... felt so incredibly GREAT! (after the initial lung/nostril burn) Yoga class is supposed to start back up tonight, but i am thinking it will be cancelled due to the snowstorm... Looks like shovelling is my workout du-jour! :P

awesome work everyone :):smooched:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just popping in to read our posts and see how things are going. Hope everone's week is going well. I've been playing my Zumba Wii more often and I've worked my way up so now I am permitted to do some 45 minute classes at an intermediate level. It's so fun ... you start off with small classes and get points and as you work your way up it gives you permission to open other classes and levels. I'm loving it. It's great when something that is fun burns calories and gets you moving.
    Go_Team_Go.gif
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just popping in to read our posts and see how things are going. Hope everone's week is going well. I've been playing my Zumba Wii more often and I've worked my way up so now I am permitted to do some 45 minute classes at an intermediate level. It's so fun ... you start off with small classes and get points and as you work your way up it gives you permission to open other classes and levels. I'm loving it. It's great when something that is fun burns calories and gets you moving.
    Go_Team_Go.gif

Does it keep you moving or do you have a lot of time waiting on the coaches,ect.? I tried a wii workout. I think it was my personal trainer and you spent alot of time waiting.