What are you PROUD of that you did this week?

Options
I thought it would be good to reflect on the positive things that happened this week. Give yourself a pat on the back for all of the little things this week. I'm proud that....

1) I started on a Tuesday. I'm not sure if it's OCD or just my lazy *kitten* excuses, but in the past.. I would basically write off the whole week and wait to " start" on Monday.
2) I passed on fast food, chocolate birthday cake,and a fresh homemade cinnamon bun ( my fave) that was put right on my desk from a friend at work. I love ya K, but I have to pass on that deliciousness.
3) I had ONE glass of wine yesterday. (if my son wouldn't have woken up and needed cuddles... I would have drank 2 more.. Buuuuut... I'm counting it as a success. )

Replies

• dwljazzman
    dwljazzman Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I had a green apple instead of a twix candy bar, and I really really wanted it.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I moved down into the healthy weight range for my height. First time in a long time for that.

I had a really bad upper body workout the other day. But today I was back and smoked it. That felt really good.
  • ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have had over a week of gaining and losing the same 2lbs. Yesterday morning the 2lbs was back after getting it off the day before. I flipped out and swore I was quitting, cried, and then got my *kitten* up and went to the gym. I was proud of myself for not letting a set back turn into quitting. Also, I am going to a baby shower today, and I will make good choices, and then I will be proud of myself.
  • independant2406
    independant2406 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I drank a gallon of water every day this week. Jeeez that was a lot of bathroom visits. lol.
  • asha8907
    asha8907 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I walked my dog a mile yesterday in 85 degree weather. I know it doesn't sound like much, but its a start for me!
  • MeganDominique
    MeganDominique Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am proud of

1) Finally hitting the 25lbs lost mark
    2) fitting into a size I never thought possible again
    3) making healthy choices each day this week/not over eating my calories
    4) working out 5/6 days so far :)
  • annadjanssen
    annadjanssen Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I actually ran on a treadmill. It was in thirty second bursts but it was a legitimate run. That wouldn't have been doable just a few months ago.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Great post!

September is my month to work on myself and learning to accept my body flaws and all.

This week I wore what I had and didn't stress on what didn't fit.
    I managed my eating very well, I had been having more in-hindsight days lately so keeping up with everything eaten is a relearning process.
  • Squatch3099
    Squatch3099 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm compiling a lot of recipes that can be baked in Ramekins. This is helping me control my portion size. :drinker:
  • hyg99
    hyg99 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I lost another 2lb so now only 2lb from my goal. It also makes me the lowest weight I have been since pre children.

I have turned a mental mile stone. If I weigh myself and have put on, it doesn't matter, it's water weight. I haven't over eaten and therefore it definitely is not fat, so why stress.
  • myrtille87
    myrtille87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am now officially in the healthy weight range for my height.

On Wednesday night I swam the furthest I've ever done- 75 lengths, 1,875m.
  • chrissywelsh10
    chrissywelsh10 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I got back to my pre-holiday binge weight (lost everything i put on my holiday)... so I can continue the weight loss journey :)
  • Arcaenah
    Arcaenah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I didn't give in to all the temptations that cross my table - they were A LOT.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I bought a donut today for the first time in eight months (used to have a couple every Saturday/Sunday at work) and it didn't satisfy me at all. It tasted like iced bread.
  • justcindy59
    justcindy59 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    That I made all my meals , ate my veggies and drank a lot of water....
  • Amelia0471
    Options
    My schedule had some conflicts in it, so changed my schedule to get up at 4:45am to workout this whole week instead of just blowing off my workout. I'm not usually a morning person, that was kind of big for me lol
  • aburley
    aburley Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I worked out on my lunch breaks a couple of days.
    I finished week 2 of the c2 10 program.
    I ordered a short salted caramel mocha with soy no whip and sugar free mocha! --I normally get a venti salted caramel mocha with soy.
    I went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and passed on their delicious bread, cheesecake, and strawberry lemonade!!!!!!
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I made it under my one of my ultimate plateaus! I have never been under 230 in my adult life.
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Well, over the last week and a half, I exercised intentionally (not doing "cleaning", etc.) 9 days in a row...I only broke my streak because my daughter was up sick during the night and I could go to the gym the next morning.
  • veronicacannon
    veronicacannon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Shopped at my favorite store today and realized I went from a size 10 to a 4. Holy cow huge change! It was so exciting, I am really proud of myself.