What are you PROUD of that you did this week?

Options

Replies

• MissxAsh
    MissxAsh Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am proud of not ending my workouts when it hurt but when they were complete.
  • gonzanab
    gonzanab Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I stuck with my workout routine. I am also a proud new Aunt!
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I drove a golf ball off the tee 328 yards.
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I went skydiving.
  • farmerpam1
    farmerpam1 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job everyone, I love reading these! I'm proud that I rode my bike over 18 miles the other day when the weather was really, really cold.
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    sleep, I went to sleep
  • njitaliana
    njitaliana Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I worked out a total of 10 hours this past week. That's a pretty cool accomplishment for a 60 year old with a torn meniscus, arthritis, a pinched sciatic nerve and fibromyalgia! So, I feel proud!
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I have had a great week for a change.

1. I am now over weight, no longer obese

2. My 10 plus year old skirt and jeans now fit.

3. I have made better choices in snacks

4. I went over my calories one day and honestly logged it.

5. Avoided tempation at the grocery store check out.
  • dazzlesangel
    dazzlesangel Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I finally joined the gym, did my induction on Monday and stayed for over an hour afterwards to try out some of the equipment, then went back for another hour after work on Wednesday. I'm hoping to go at least once or twice a week from now on, and start going swimming on a regular basis too.
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Ran 6 miles for the first time yesterday, which I set as my goal to achieve before looking into running a 10k. So I signed up for my first 10k this upcoming Saturday. Can't wait!
  • lisacarrana
    lisacarrana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great topic and a great thing to think about on a Sunday. I went into the heavy weight room in the gym on my own for the first time. Something to celebrate!
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    <
    I did my 1st 5K Mud Run today AND met up with my long-term MFP friend. We did the run together! :bigsmile:

ETA: Great NSV's everyone! :wink:
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I ran over 5k
  • Mariachicat
    Mariachicat Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Updated my MFP goals for losing the last bit of weight before maintenance. Started replacing my exercise pants with smaller sizes. Shopped for good food and planned for meals and snacks. Planned lessons and taught five high school English classes. Went to church yesterday and sang when I wasn't feeling it at first. Spent the day with my dog in the park and found a new dermatologist. Ran or did circuit training every day throughout the week, and did yoga twice. Got up twice for karaoke last night and met some cool new people. Thank God I was able to do all this!
  • jimmy28
    jimmy28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did real (not modified) push-ups this week for the first time since high school.
    I tried on clothes at the mall and can now wear a size I haven't worn since high school.
    I reached the 3 week mark sticking to my MFP calories, my hasfit exercise plan and walking my dogs every day since restarting.
    I have kept my blood sugar in range for the same 3 weeks.
    I've worked hard to eat a variety of foods and experiment with recipes so I don't burn out.

Nice thread
  • kcaitbpaitw
    kcaitbpaitw Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have been at this for a few months now, had a good week for milestones:
    1) Total lost over 25 lbs
    2) BMI went from morbidly obese to "just" obese

It feels even better when you know you're doing it the right way, in a good mindset. Happy Sunday
  • PDW88
    Options
    I am proud than today I did not over eat. I am also proud that despite not feeling up to it at all, I dragged myself out of bed and got through today's insanity workout. It was a serious challange but I managed to get through it. I cried a little, but I finished it lol :)
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I completed a 15k (9.3mi) run in under 2 hours this morning!
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My husband and I finally told ourselves to stop making excuses, pull up our dingy carpet, and put wood caps on our stairs!